Maid Easy House Cleaning Service

February 17, 2016


My mom always hire a part time home cleaner every 2 weeks because she need a helper to help her clean some places like kitchen and celling fan. Unfortunately,the home cleaner always late plus we realised she loaf on the job while we do not pay attention. Therefore, my mom need to redo those cleaning again so she think that it's better if do herself.

I tried to help my mom to looking for the better helpers because I don't want her to be too tired until I found this website.


MaidEasy is a homegrown Malaysian company with a mission to revolutionize the way people book part time cleaners in Malaysia.
They provide a simple platform for homeowners to book their part time cleaners in just 60 seconds.

You can book anytime,anywhere from any web or mobile device!
Just as easy as that hehe.It is quite convenient to people nowadays who was busy working just use finger tips then can book a cleaner already.

After decided the date , I just need to wait for the sms comfirtation for my booking~

The helper arrived on morning and she introduce herself to me and direct start her job.

Here's are the situation when she was cleaning my house.





She is cleaning my study room.



She also help me to wash the dish too.


My review: She do a wonderful job. She even mention to me where she had cleaned and she cleaned things I didn't even know were dirty*laugh*. I found this company service was amazing and professional. I highly recommend giving them a try!

For more information you can check out their website!
www.maideasy.my








You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Thanks for recommending this new company. It's so convenient to book a part time maid online. I've been searching for so long. I hope they expand to cover Ipoh, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is it per hour? :D i need one too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything goes online now...even maid! How convenient! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My office always needed a maid, but I have to call each and every time, this is so convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendation. Nowadays it's really hard to find a maid that is trustworthy and yet perform cleaning efficiently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for ur sharing! Next time if I need maid then can just get them online! Easy and convenient. But how about the price?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best way to save time!
    My mum gonna need this, since we all busy working and got no energy to clean the house

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah.. this is good for my mum as she need a maid to help her clean her house too. Pity her clean the whole house alone. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. amazing... I will try this out next time... did not know you can order maid online also... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't know that about this service! They even comes out in website and apps, this was a really great choice of hiring maid in a safe and easy way =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. maid cleaning service also got app. thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  12. Problem with maids is not whether the service by the agency is good or not, but the maid themselves, I do use hourly maids and so far found one that is pretty good, and cheap too. Never fuss about too many things to clean, even spend longer than usual to help clean the house for CNY even though we told her just clean the usual stuff and we'll do the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOO! I wonder what the rates are. Time to check the app out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that's nice and convenient. can get a professional part time helper within few clicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sharing here..now I know which company I can use to hire part time maid for house cleaning :)
    Cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like such a great idea. Will definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think nowadays these online services are becoming really popular and benefit of getting it from a reliable source is that you know it is genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. so good ah got people to clean the house for you! i also need a maid but i think the maid need a few days to be able to clean my house

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow I didn't know about this service so thanks for the share dear. Will check this one out and see how it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.
    House Cleaning Service in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad to know my post is helpful for you :D

      Delete
  21. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Maids per Hour Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bubble Cleans Cleaning Services
    0174743891 Muhammad
    Kl/Selangor

    ReplyDelete