REVIEW | Six Inch Cafe @ Kepong

March 09, 2016

Bello Everyone! 
It's been a long time since I wrote about food review~ and please welcome me back to food blogging world yay!!*LOL*

Okay let's get back to the title.
Last Wednesday, I had already got my SPM results and good news is my results doesn't makes my parents felt disappointed and they felt happy for me too *Mommy Daddy I love you allllll*
So they decided to treat me a dinner in Six Inch Cafe which located at Kepong, Menjalara.



*my messy hair ...*

While want to place order, we keep calling the waiter but the waiter just ignore us and keep looking at the another side LOL they just keep focus on inside and how about the outside customers == Luckily it only takes about 15 minutes after we had order our food. I hope that they will improve their service while we visit next time.

Honey Lemon Tea for myself. I prefer hot drink more than cold drink and it is not too sweet for me I love it!


Deep Fried Breaded Fish Fillet- since duirng CNY I had eat a lot of chicken meat so this time I decide to try this fish fillet. I felt that the fish fillet was too huge for me even my parents and lil bro help me eat some also can't finish at all LOL but so far the taste was quite good and you must eat it with their sauces coz it really YUMMY! But for the mashed potatoes the taste is just normal for me.

My dad had order himself a combo set(Fillet fish+ Chicken chop) but I had forgotten the dish name ... but I strongly recommend it too if you wish to try fillet fish and chicken chop at the same time haha.

Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Bolognese for my lil bro. He has a black hole for a stomach but I don't know why that day he also couldn't finish his meal at all too . He has make all of us shock*laugh* It is a must try spaghetti in Six Inch Cafe for cheese lover ^^

Overall the place and environment was cozy and relax and even have a live band which will performance either English or Chinese song every 8-11pm. For the portion of the food was too big for us haha but the taste was delicious! They do served Chinese cuisine food too if you don't wish to eat western food and I believe that the others dish are tasty. You can enjoy music and food in Six Inch Cafe. The price for their food so far is quite reasonable if based on the food quality and portion of food and just their service still need to improve. I strongly recommend for people those who wish to have gathering with friends or family.


RATE
Service:


Food:
 

Price:

So do drop by if you have time and GOOD NIGHT Strawberries love ya <3

Address: 

Jalan Medan Putra 1,
Bandar Menjalara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 012-2366737
E-Mail: sixinch.cafe@yahoo.com 
Business Hours: Monday - Sunday (11.00am - 2.00am)






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great place for chillex with friends and family. The food range look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice food. wanna try too!will dropby if visit this area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, new place to chill after work. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i miss cafe hopping already! it looks like a nice place to chill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL interesting restaurant :-D Would give it a try during my future KL trips. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Bolognese looks quite tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a name for a cafe! I do love its garden setting, though. This is something different from the many cafes that have mushroomed lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting name for a cafe.. the food looks nice and I would not mind trying it out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. New place to hang out
    AWESOME
    gonna check this out
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Near my house there are Six Inch Cafe as well! I love their food serving and it was a really great place for gathering! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for your results dear!!! The food looks amazing too

    ReplyDelete