생일 축하해요 #AltheaTurns1

July 19, 2016

*Anneonghaseyo Yorobu!*
I would like to announce a BIG news...
Althea Korea Turns 1 WooHoo!!
생일축하해요!!!

For those who are wonder what is Althea Korea, let me just simply brief about it~
Althea Korea is a online website that selling Korea cosmetics and skincare products at a very reasonable price!
*ps: It's also my favorite online website too hehe!*


I share my pink box on Instagram or SnapChat everytime I received it from Althea Korea!
*I would like to apologist for keep spamming on Snapchat about my Althea hauls, I just too excited haha!*



                                    

Before that, I assume that some of you may have no idea what to buy, let me share my favourite TOP3 products that I brought from Althea Korea!
#3 Innisfree Super Volcanic Mousse Mask

Innisfree Volcanic line are always their best seller and this time they launched this new mousse volcanic mask that is more creamer and thicker compared with the bottle version. I actually got it before they landed in Malaysia too xP

#2 It's My DIY Cushion
If you're students would wish to try cushion but can't afford for the higher price cushion, I strongly recommend it! I brought this cushion is not just because of their attractive packaging yet I have too many BB cream samples but I lazy to use. I added all my BB cream samples (same brand without mix) into this empty cushion. You can make your own cushion based on your skin type and colour.

 Here's the simple steps to make your personal cushion~

Besides, it also have 4 normal (black, pink, white, mint)+1 Limited Edition design for you to choose too!

 As I mention just now, the price can be afford by students because it only cost RM19!!!
It's worth to buy right hehe
 Jiang jiang.. The TOP1 product is....
#1 Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum

*I finally get it horray~~~*
If you are Innisfree user, you should not miss out their best seller serum too! The texture of it was super smooth and it also absorb to my skin quickly.*no sticky feeling + super nice scent*

That's all about my favourite products!
Okay let's get back to our title !

To celebrate this BIG DAY, for those who place their orders on 20/7 onward will get the limited edition birthday box+ DIY Party Kits*I also want TT.TT* !

Besides, shoppers also can get their free goodie bag too!!*only for first 1,500 customers & remember to use code: ALTHEATURNS1*

Althea Korea also held a Birthday Giveaway and shoppers need to pick 3 top sellers products in their website and you will get 100% rebate (YES is 100%)! 
Once your order is fully completed Althea will add credits into your account


Lastly...
#AltheaTurns1 Instagram Contest!
*This is a must join contest!*
Once you have received your Althea party kits, all you need to do is wish Althea Korea a Happy Birthday with #AltheaTurns1 on Instagram.
You can stand a chance to wish BIG prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air2, iphone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits, and also a beauty hampers from Althea Korea! The prizes total worth KRW10,000,000!
*OMG CAN I GETS ALL OF IT LOL!*
 Anyway this contest starts from 20th July-15th August so don't miss out and please don't say I didn't tell you this good news ah~

Let's Celebrate Together and GOOD LUCK to those who also join the contest too(and ME)!
*cross finger-ing*



LOVE,


You Might Also Like

0 comments