Sparkling Eyes with Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Diamond Daily Lens

September 01, 2016

*Shine Bright Like a Diamond~ Shine Bright Like a Diamond~~~*
Diamonds are a girl's best friends. Mostly you can found diamond on accessories, clothes and now even contact lens also have it! Bausch+Lomb Malaysia introduces another innovative product, the Lacelle Diamond Daily, a daily disposable cosmetic contact lens.

Recently, The Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Diamond Daily was launched at Royale Bintang which located at The Curve in a interesting and innovative event.
Briefing session by Mr Jake Kim, managing director of Bausch+Lomb.

*From left to right*
The event is graced by Kiran Jassel (Miss Universe Malaysia 2016), Karen Kho (Blogger), Jane Chuck (Social Media Influencer) & Venice Min(Social Media Influencer and Model)

Dancers and magician performance won a thunderous applause by audience.

Host is questioning one of the guest about the products. Guest can get themselves "diamonds" with answering the correct answers for exchanging the attractive prizes during the end of the event.

The Lacelle Diamond Daily comes in 3 different colours design: Aqua Glacies, Champagne Brown and Pink Rose, it gives wearer to suit their personality or appearance.

Before the new launch event they have provided 2 boxes of the Lacelle Diamond Daily Lens to let us try out. The contact lens colour that I have chosen is Pink Rose.*that's my favourite colour!*
 
The reason that why I don't wear contact lens everyday is because I have to go college very early and I always fall asleep while I was in study room or classroom (quite often lol*laugh*). I only wear it while I attend event, dinner and going out with my friends.That's why I prefer daily contact lens more than monthy.

Here's one of the look after I tried out their contact lens.

ZOOM IN
The diameter for lens pattern is 13mm and gives wearers a larger iris look. Weavers also can expect a diamond-like dazzle to transform their appearance.*bling bling eyes look*

At first I was worried that Pink Rose will look weird and not suitable me because I usually wear the lens that is either brown or without any color. To my surprise, it looks very natural & I can wear it without makeup too!  It's also very comfortable to my eyes and won't let my eyes feel any dryness.I can just throw away after using it while I going to travel (save my money for purchasing the contact lens solution).

 (another look with wearing Rose Pink)
By the way Lacelle Diamond Daily will be available at all major optical stores nationwide. It selling at RM42 for 10 pieces per box and RM110 for 30 pieces per box.

Shine together,

You Might Also Like

0 comments