UNBOXING+REVIEW | BHK's Whitening Vitamin C (光萃维他命C)

October 22, 2016

Harlow strawberries!
This time I decided to share about a health supplement that I have consumed recently.
Honestly, I am not much familiar with any health care products since I rarely consume it but this time I put a lot of effort for this unboxing & review & I can't wait to share about it!

BHK is a well known health care product brand in Taiwan, you can saw a lot of Taiwanese famous artists and beauty bloggers are BHK's loyal consumers and they always recommended BHK supplements on social medias too.There are many types of health supplements in BHK such as Vitamin B+ Ferrochel Iron, Deep Collagen & Glutathione and more.However, I choose BHK's Whitening Vitamin C for myself since it is essentials nutrient for our body & I also rarely to eat fruits too :(

BHK's Whitening Vitamin C has 2 types of packaging, either bottle or bag.
I received it in bag packaging which is super convenient for me to put into my bag and just go!


Super attractive yellow packaging!


Ingredients have stated at the back of packaging.
One bag comes in 30 tablets. Each bag can consume for 1 month.



This is how their tablets looks like.
*I actually found out that it really looks like panadol haha*

SO you might be asking what's the difference of this Vitamin C compared with other brands & what's the benefits? I will answer it now!
The special features of this BHK's Whitening Vitamin C is their tablets have double layer which helps to supply energy immediately and also continue sustained release to maintain whitening.

For people who don't even know what is Vitamin C, I assume that you know there are some fruits have rich source of Vitamin C such as orange, lemon and more.

Vitamin C helps to:
fights skin aging, essential for body to make collagen,and most importantly is to improve your metabolism and clean out body waste!

Each tablets contain very high Vitamin C, therefore it is already enough for normal people to consume one daily.
As you can see in the photo, one tablet is equal to 180 cherry tomatoes, 9 oranges, 40 strawberries and 8 kiwi! Can you imagine you're consuming so many fruits in the same time?!

Still, you can only consume maximum 2 tablet daily. Eat much doesn't mean that it is more effective and good for health lol.

I'm now trying to force myself to consume it daily. I found out that their tablets doesn't have any bitter taste & this is what I really glad about *laugh*. Since it is a health supplement & it need to take long term consumption to see results. So far I only consumed for 1 weeks but I hope that I can see the more obvious results after one month.

*RESULTS AFTER 1 MONTH*
So I finally back after 1 month++(LOL) and I can't wait to share my thoughts about this health supplement.
After consuming for few weeks, I find out my face skin has become brighter compare with last time. However, I suggest not to consume before meal because it might cause you feel a bit dizzy. (This situation is depend on different people body condition, not everyone will face this problem) Besides of that, everything is fine~ For me I will still continue to consume it since it works!

If you are interested to purchase BHK's Whitening Vitamin C you can click the link HERE or check out 好物飞行Hawooo.com for more BHK's products!
I can't wait to share the results with all of you!!

Lets Stay Healthy Together,






You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. 吃这么多维他命C 脸会变黄么?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 肤色会变得比较白我就知道,至于变黄我就没听过了哈哈!

      Delete
    2. hhahaha! 我也是 听说 的 咧 ~

      Delete
  2. I really would like to know if it is good for whitening. I really need a product that does that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya now I still consuming and I also wish to see the obvious results on my skin too! I will update my review after 1 month of consuming it so please stay tune hehe!

      Delete
    2. Hi, im still confusing what's the different between Bhk's Glutathione and tis vitamin c?

      Delete
    3. Hi Joyee,
      Both of them have whitening effect but based on what I know is Glutathione helps to improve sleep quality and boost up metabolism. It also contain deep sea marine collage which helps to boost skin elasticity and firming :)
      Hope my explanation able to let you more understand ya~

      Delete
  3. I have tried their other product before. not bad. but not cheap too haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha but I think the price is reasonable for me since 3 packs of Vitamin C monthly is only cost RM109~ So it means that average price is like around RM36 for each pack so I think is worth for me haha

      Delete
  4. heard about this products seems pretty good can't wait to see more results

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always saw it on Taiwanese artists or beauty bloggers' Facebook page! and of course I will update the results here too perhaps it is work hehe!

      Delete
  5. this looks great and I love the simple packaging... I will check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya you should check out their other products too and it really has a lot of positive review about this brand so that's why I decided to give myself a try hehe!

      Delete
  6. How long would i need to consume to see results? Your skin looks flawless already btw :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually need to take like 2-3 months if you wish to see the more obvious results. Haha thanks Aliza! I actually didn't have much skin problem haha maybe is because I have put a lot of effect for my skincare routine hehe... But my face skin colour is darker than my hand TT

      Delete
  7. oooo the vitamic C really work wels on your skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried their collagen one, love the result, very easy to consume as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ! feel wanna try their porducts ! Is it really show the whitening effects?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always emailed this web site post page to all my friends, because if like to read it then my contacts will too. paypal login my account

    ReplyDelete
  11. You cannot drink any vitamin c on an empty stomach, it should be always after meal. Maybe thats why you became dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh should be because of that! I will keep in mind :D Thanks ya!

      Delete
  12. Hi is it true that one of the ingredients in this pill has harmful effect? Which is Titanium Dioxide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! From what I research on this website, it stated that this ingredient is safe for cosmetics, drugs and foods :)I hope this is helpful for you!
      https://www.chemicalsafetyfacts.org/titanium-dioxide/

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tiffany. your blog is really helpful :)

      Delete