Review | Swissvita Serum Collection

February 02, 2017

Harlorr everyone! I finally back with my new beauty products post!
Swissvita is aesthetic skincare brand from Taiwan and I actually become one of their user since last year. The special about Swissvita packaging is most of their products are designed in tube type and with aluminum sealed to prevent the risk of contamination by external air pressure.
I also did review about their eye serum in my previous post before (click me) and I really love how their products work on my eye bags.
This time I got the chance to try out their serums and really thanks to All Young for sending me! (BIG LOVE)

So I have received three serum from All Young and let me introduce to you all one by one.

Swissvita Mandelic Acid Perfect Ratio Complex Serum (RM110)

I really want to share this product to all of you! I'm sure you all have heard about Mandelic Acid (果酸) and it is well-known in Asia country like Taiwan and Hong Kong. Mostly the price of Mandelic Acid products is super expensive. However, you should see this! The serum is bigger than I expect and only cost RM110 instead of Rm190 for promotion price! For mandelic acid, it helps to solve large pore, exfoliate skin, and excessive the sebum secretion and dead skin cell.

I have try out during CNY when I was at hometown & the texture is super watery.It also very fast absorb into skin but just have slightly irritate feeling when you first time applying on skin.
*I don't suggest people who have wound on skin to use it since it will irritate the skin*

Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum (RM130)

This anti-spot serum helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
I have freckle on my cheek(but you can't see in all my photos lol) and I actually don't mind about it but I need to prevent it from sun so that it won't be appeared more and become obvious on my skin. I hope I can see the results after few weeks.

 Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Whitening Serum (RM130)

This whitening serum highly concentrate whitening serum with intense hydration. It can give you the flawless skin and it is suitable for all skin type. It has a gel-type texture and you can use it daily for day and night to give you the brightening skin effect andyou can say goodbye to dull skin yay!


Want to try Swissvita's serum out? You are able to enjoy RM50 discount with purchase of RM350 and above. Remember to key in the promotion code TIFFANYLOVESWISSVITA before check out!

Thanks for reading and see you all in next post!
Goodbye & Happy CNY!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh the spot treatment serum looks really interesting! I definitely have some freckles that could use with some treatment. Thanks for sharing!

    Adriana
    http://www.adrianathani.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been using this too! Love that the after effect is really obvious and can easily achieve glowing skin!

    ReplyDelete