Veet Sensitive Touch Workshop @ Talent Lounge

February 22, 2017

Hello to all my readers!
This post is going to share about Veet Sensitive Touch Workshop which held at Talent Lounge that I attend last Thursday.


Thanks Veet for having me^^

Veet latest product, which is known as Veet Sensitive Touch is a device which comes with different detachable heads that helps to trim sensitive body parts such as eyebrows, underarms and bikini lines.


Each Veet Sensitive Touch comes with one beauty styler, one two-sided precision head for optimal eyebrow shaping, one bikini trimming head, one comb attachments, one styler cap, one cleansing brush and one beauty pouch.

There is a demo area for us to try out their device.

This is how I try out their product haha! 

Surprisingly it is user friendly and the best thing about this device is it does not hurt your skin while using. I'm sure everyone experiences your skin been cut by the razors (I know that's hurt ouch!)


Have a selfie with Lee Yann, Eros and Dashindra~
(I'm seriously bad in selfie I always makes my face so blur & don't ask me why my face is so white TT)
I finally meet one of my favourite model - Amber Chia!
I'm so lucky that able to take photo with Amber Chia & she is super tall!! She trying to bend down a bit to match with my height haha!
(I'm short and I knew it)
Chit chat session with Amber Chia.
Before the event start we actually got the chance to have a talk with her and she is really friendly!
During the chit chat session she has share with us how convenient is the Veet Sensitive Touch to her especially she is a busy celebrity.

Celebrity Makeup artist StevenSunny has also gave us a lot of brow tips.

Demonstrations for Rock, Bohemian and Korean Brows.

3 pretty models present different eyebrow and makeup style.

Veet Sensitive Touch is selling at RM119.00 at major pharmacies nationwide and online retailers.

Thanks for reading and see you guys in next post!


You Might Also Like

1 comments