Beauty | Neutrogena Deep Clean Kits

April 11, 2017

Hi berriesss!
It's been a long time since I talked about skincare because I'm so busy preparing for my finals and finally it's ended woohoo!
During the first week of the month, I have received a box of Deep Clean Kits from Neutrogena Malaysia! I can't wait to share with all of you!

Thanks again!

there are 3 cleansing products in the box which are:

Deep Clean Hydration Cleansing Oil to Form (RM44.90)
It is suitable for dry skin & it has cucumber extract that gives your skin hydrate and fresh feeling. The special things about this cleanser is it can use it as makeup remover + cleanser at the same time!

Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser (RM21.70)
It is for all skin types as it is non-comedogenic and oil free. So if you have oily or sensitive skin you still can use it too! It is also a great product to use it in the morning because of its fresh scent !

Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub (RM23.70)
This cleanser contain micro-beads which able to exfoliate and clean your skin at the same time. It helps to reduce blackheads, and prevent their return and give you the brighter and healthy skin.

Cleansing is a MUST for me everyday and it is the most important steps in my skincare routine. So I'm wondering which one will suitable to my skin before I using three of it.

Comparison




1. Price
In these three products, the most higher price will be oil to form, after that forming cleanser and daily scrub. So far I think the price is reasonable for each according to their usage, features and volumn of the products.

2. Texture
I have tried out these 3 products and the one that I most not prefer (Not saying that it is not good but I just don't feel like it suit my skin) is Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating daily scrub.
Why I would say that is I actually don't like to use scrub with microbeads as it always harsh my skin and I feel painful while applying toner.

However, for forming cleanser and oil to form, I think that it is the most suitable products for me to use in weekday. When I didn't put my makeup on to college, I will choose to use forming cleanser but if is with makeup I will choose to use oil to form.

*The good thing for these 3 products is it does'nt leave your skin the "tight" feeling*

3. Size
Forming Cleanser & Daily scrub -100ml
Oil-to- Form -142ml

Which one is suit me most?
I couldn't say that this oil to form cleanser is the best but compare with the texture of daily scrub & the most convenient way to remove makeup I will go with it.


How it remove my makeup?
 Honestly, even though it is oil based but it is not as oily as what I expect.
After mixed with water, it became slightly watery & minimal form.
Apologizes if you found disturbing to my after look LOL
Oil to form has remove my foundation and eyebrow makeup and without leave any dirts and makeup.

So overall, I choose Deep Clean Hydration Oil to Form as my favourite cleansing products. How about yours? You can comment below to share with me your favourite cleanser which give you #HappySkin24/7 !

 Goodbye and see you in next post!






 




You Might Also Like

0 comments