๐Ÿ›„ Travel and care your skin with belif's Best Seller On-The-Go ๐Ÿ‘

December 04, 2016

Are you the one always travel and hate to bring along your skincare product? (YES I AM)
I hate to bring my skin care products because it has no space for me to put while I go for vacation.

So recently I get the travel kits from belif and it is called Best Seller On-The-Go.
I was surprised since these mini travel kits are all their best seller and I can't wait to test out one by one.

So I'm going to try out their best seller cleanser which is Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist.

Usually I will used my cleansing brush to clean my skin since it is more clean compare with using hand. I squeeze a little amount of the cleansing foam on my brush.
The colour of the foam is brownish yellow and there is a strong herbal scent too. However after using for few times the scent is not so strong anymore.

It can easily to make foaming bubble with not much amount of cleansing foam plus a cleansing brush. 
(By the way I get this cleansing brush from Althea Korea)

For the next is Belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner!

The toner's texture is super watery and it is fast absorb to the skin.
I like to use this toner because there is no chemical smell.

I love their essences bottle design as it is super convenient to use. Just bump on your had and apply on skin :)

*I'm not using the same photo LOL*
The colour of the essences is same with the toner but the texture is different. It is slightly sticky but easily to absorb to the skin.


This is how it looks like. The cream is white colour


This moisturizing cream remind me of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask since the colour is just the same. 

This cream is a bit stickiness while apply on skin. I feel a little uncomfortable when I using it for my night routine since my hair will stick on my face lol. However, I can feel my skin is not so dry after using it.

That's all about my first impression review for Belif's Best Seller On-The -Go! I hope my review can help you to choose the skincare products that is suitable your skin.

For more information:
FACEBOOK
BELIF MALAYSIA

Disclaimer: I got this travel kits from Belif for tried and tested. However, all my reviews are based on my experiences and I hope to share my honest opinion to my readers :)


Love your skin,

You Might Also Like

0 comments