Hanangell Syringe Review

February 29, 2016

Anneonghaseyo Strawberriesss!
Today I would like to share with you guys about a skincare product that I recently used. I was the person that really really really really(need to say how many time==) care about my skin. I couldn't sleep without clean and do my skin care routine haha.
I always searching for a product that helps me to refine my pores but most of the product is useless for me until I started use Hanengell.

Hanangell Syringe is a Korea latest advanced beauty technology. Can you believe that a syringe of skin booster is equivalent to 10 sheets of facial masks? Then let's figure out!

So this is the packaging of Hanangell syringe.

The back of the packaging product had mention about the ingredient of the skin booster.

Each packet contain 2 syringe.

The first step to use this syringe is you need to twist off the tip lock.


After that pump a small amount onto palm.


And apply it on your face after cleansing your face.
*I'm not acting cute lol*


This photo is about the result of my skin after I used Hanangell for 1 week.
*no filter no edit and no 美颜 at all*

Surprisingly, the texture of this skin booster doesn't sticky at all. It doesn't let my skin felt uncomfortable. More importantly it is EASILY ABSORB into my skin too! It is greatly hydrating and smoothing.

Don't believe? Let me show you the actual texture of this gel on my hand!

As you can see in this photo the texture is very LIGHT and NOT OILY at all.

This product is applicable as a body lotion too! You may apply it on your body after shower.

There are 11 effectiveness of skin booster:

  • Anti-oxidant
  • Improves skin tone
  • Reduces melanin
  • Hydrating
  • fades ance scars
  • Refines pores
  • Anti-wrinkles
  • Firms skin
  • Soothes allergy
  • Repairs basel cells 
  • and lastly deep cleansing

Hanangell is appropriate for all skin types. Skin booster is applicable to pregnant women, skin allergies, and ance skin as well.

Hanengell is selling RM80 per pack. If you are interested you can order by email: info.evemagic@gmail.com or Facebook Page : Eve Magic-Your beauty accessories supply .
For the good news, you can enjoy 20% discount till 1 March 2017 yay! All you need to do is just mention the discount code: Hanengell20blogger 

*Although this is a sponsor post but I will just review the product that I felt is really useful for me so I would like to share with all of you*

Goodbye and Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it :3





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Many bloggers reviewed this product huh. hehehe.... Love the cute packaging and it is pretty affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I saw a lot too haha! I agree with you the price of this product was quite affordable and you should try it too!

      Delete
  2. cant believe that such a small syringe can be so powerful to the skin :D i wanna try it out too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I also can't believe too haha but it really useful you must try hehe

      Delete
  3. The packaging is so unique. I think the gel is quite hydrating on our skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's really hydrating on skin and you should try it out too >.0

      Delete
  4. You have quite a good skin, very supple looking and compared to mine which is quite haggard lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arisa^^ You should try this product too it is really helps my skin improved a lot~
      You have a good makeup skill I should learn from you more haha

      Delete
  5. arhhh You are so cute in the head band XD Can I pinch your face when I see you next time XD Loving this product as well =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have a very chubby face huhu TT.TT But you can pinch lah I don't mind haha xD I love this product too coz it is quite hydrating^^

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your review on this product. I will give it a try since many bloggers blog about it :)

    ReplyDelete