REVIEW | Bancream Cover Gel

August 01, 2016

Hi Hi is Tiffy's Sharing Time again!

As everyone knows that I'm a chubby girl and this problem always makes me felt very depressed since most of the girls who same age with me used to have a slim waist and slim armpits*like every single part of the body are slim lah*. Right now I am trying to lose weight and I do really wish that I can look even better while wearing a dress or any clothes that I liked.

*This photo was taken this year and as you can see my lil bro leg are even slimmer than mine wth ToT*

The scariest thing is....I also realize that my legs have cellulite too...

YUP Even I only 18 also have cellulite so don't say aiya I still young sure didn't have this problem I already warn you arh...

So what causes cellulite? Here's are the most common reasons
Hormonal factors
Hormones likely play an important role in cellulite development. Many believe estrogen, insulin, nor-adrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are part of the cellulite production process.

Genetics
Certain genes are required for cellulite development. Genes may predispose an individual to particular characteristics associated with cellulite, such as gender, race, slow metabolism, distribution of fat just underneath the skin, and circulatory insufficiency.

Diet
People who eat too much fat, carbohydrates, or salt and too little fiber are likely to have greater amounts of cellulite.

Lifestyle factors
Cellulite may be more prevalent in smokers, those who do not exercise, and those who sit and stand in one position for long periods of time.

Clothing
Underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks (limiting blood flow) may contribute to the formation of cellulite.

Introducing Bancream Cover Gel, the lading Anti-Cellulite and slimming gel for 2 consecutive years in Watsons Thailand, has now landed in Malaysia!

Product Close Look
Bancream Cover Gel contain 3 natural extract such as
IVY- helps boost blood circulation and plays an important roll in cellulite reduction, skin toning, tightening and refining. It also helps in eliminating waste products and fatty build-ups in the skin.

CARNITINE which is a substance that helps the body turn fats into the energy and has a powerful antioxidant properties.

CAFFEINE, besides tasting yummy, it also assist in combating the appearance of orange peel skin with its diuretic properties. It also has the ability to stimulates breakdown of fat deposits under the skin. Also, caffeine penetrates the skin more easily compared to other ingredients of similar compounds.

COVER GEL (3-in-1 Fetures)
  • Reduces cellulite and the appearance of orange peel skin
  • Improves blood circulation for rosy skin complexion
  • Smoother skin
  • Reduce stretch marks
  • Help burn excess fats
  • Easy to use
REVIEW
The reason that I have cellulite on my leg cause by hormonal and lifestyle factors. Hormone disorder makes me gained weight plus I am the person that super lazy to go gym just in case my bro is going with me lol *since he going 3 times per week so I just follow him haha*
But I seldom eat fried stuff and all those high calories food like fast food, soft drink and etc...I don't like coke, France Fries, 腐竹 too lol but I still don't slim down idk why haizz...

FIRST IMPRESSION
When I apply Bancream on my skin, I can totally feel the cooling sense it is quite different compared with the slimming cream I used before since it gives me a burning feeling on my skin plus it cause my skin allergic too == but surprisingly Bancream gives you a relax feeling+ aromatic sense! It doesn't have any sticky feeling too after application.

So here's the photo of my leg before I used Bancream Cover Gel...
17.5 inch for my huge thight omg...

This is the after results for using Bancream for few weeks~
Less half inchs!!!
Honestly I can clearly see my legs is more slimmer compared with previous time. Also I also realize that my leg's cellulite is reduce too!

 I only using Bancream at night for few weeks since I am quite lazy to use it lol but I already can see the results :D
Bancream Cover Gel can purchased exclusively in any Watsons and Guardian Malaysia at RM69.90.

For more details, check out their website below:
Facebook
 https://www.facebook.com/BancreamMY

Website
http://www.bancream.com.my/

Luv ya,




You Might Also Like

0 comments