Food | CHIZU is in the town!

May 05, 2017

Haii Berries! Can you imagine the combination of cheese with tea drink ?
I think all of you might feel that the taste will be super weird and unacceptable, but I pretty sure that CHIZU will change your mind!


I was invited to CHIZU grand opening ceremony at Sunway Pyramid, thanks for inviting me!

CHIZU, also known as "cheese" in Japanese, which served hand-crafted tea and coffee with the top of cream cheese form. You are able to choose to enjoy 4 types of tea beverages which are Jasmine Green Tea, Premium Red Tea, Season Tea, and Japanese Roasted Oolong Tea with either Less Cheese/ Super Flavour.

*OMG Michelle I just realized I have take photo of you and I somemore said I never meet you before HAHA!*

Spotted Suki in their advertisement video!  
*so cute haha*

If you want to watch the full video, you can click the video down below~~

The ambassadors of CHIZU with celebrity.

Interview session of how they think about CHIZU drink.

There are some selection are still not available while I visited their outlet hope I can try their premium coffee!

Can you see how creamy the foam is!!!

I have ordered Jasmine Green Tea with Super Flavour!

  I have also tried out their Matcha Green Tea with Red Bean too! I love the strong taste of matcha drink and it is not too sweet for me.
#MatchaDieHardFan

This is how it will looks like after your first dip of the drink haha.You can take an selfie with it and hashtag #chizudrink on your social media!

Don't forget to visit their outlet and grab one for yourself!

Goodbye!





You Might Also Like

0 comments