Event | Luminous Beauty Parlour Grand Opening @ Plaza Arkadia

July 14, 2017


Hello berries!
Wanna to pamper your skin and nail during this weekend? 
There is a new beauty salon called Luminous Beauty Parlour in town which is just located at Plaza Arkadia, Desa Park City.
 
 Briefing session
 
The opening ceremony begins by three owners of Luminous Beauty Parlour and a special guest- Famous Female DJ Leng Yien.

 
Have the chance to take a photo with gorgeous Leng Yien, she's just too pretty and slim!
(looking at myself.........)

Luminous Beauty Parlour provides nail services, facial & beauty treatment all in one spot. 
So girls, you need not rush different places just to get your nail and facial done already haha!

Wondering their interior design? let's check out together!
Nail polishes were arranged according the colour.

Their interior is designed in marble and white theme & it makes the environment feels very cosy.

Luminous Beauty Parlour has use DIAMI- gel nail polish brand from Korea and they offer more range of colour for customers to have more selection.

I like these nail art designs which are all drawn by their manicurist :)

You can also pick your favourite accessories to match with your nail colour. 

This comfy seat is my personal favourite & I'm pretty sure everyone wants to spend their time here to do their nails!

For the products they're using for their facial service are from Babor, a Germany skincare brand which is an international company represented in many countries & well known for its good quality products.

Thank Luminous Beauty Parlour for inviting me to attend their grand opening.


So after the grand opening ended I decided to have my nail done on next few days.
I have to make an appointment during their grand opening because I really can't wait to do my nails haha!

My gel nail arts was designed by the manicurist, Stephy.
At first I have no idea which colour should I choose but they keep give me suggestion and show me each step they want to do on my nails. They will ask for my opinion whether this design it is the one I like, and what I want on my nails too.
I love how they create the "bling bling" style on my nails & now I need not worry about my nails will peel off since I always do harsh task. You can check out their fan page for more nail designs!

For more information,

Luminous Beauty Parlour
G-1-7, Plaza Arkadia, 
3 Jalan Intisari Perdana, 
Desa Park City, 52200 Kuala Lumpur

Contact no: 
03-2175 0225/ 012-6966183
Facebook:  
Instagram:

Thanks for reading and I will see you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments