Review | Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence

November 03, 2017

Anneong Berries! I'm back with another product review post!

Applying sunscreen is one of the most important steps for my morning routine as my face is born with freckles. To avoid getting more freckles, I will choose to use sunscreen with high SPF++.

Rather than that, I think most of us experienced chalky and white residue on face after applying the sunscreen too right? Even thought there are many sunscreen products in the market, but it is really difficult to find the prefect sunscreen without sticky and greasy texture, white cast and chemical free.

Recently I have tried out Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence which has impressed me more than other brand of sunscreen. 

Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence (Aqua Mineral Solution) with SPF50+/PA+++ , is a new concept of UV protection has contain 61% of Hawaii Kona deep sea water, together with 30 kinds of marine plant extract and other plants extracts. Most important thing, it is free from harmful chemical such as Parabeen, Artificial colors, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Mineral oil, Benzophenone, Alcohol and etc so sensitive skin also can use as well!

On the other hand, it also claims that Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence has whitening and anti-aging improvement effect which I have never heard from other sunscreen before.

Here's a video for more information about Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence💕

Tried & Tested
The sun essence are slightly yellowish while squeezing out, yet it will become invisible after completely absorb into skin. It has a light and watery texture which I feel like using a skincare essence rather than sunscreen.
I personally doesn't like product with floral scent. Although there is a slightly floral scents in Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence but it is hardly smell it didn't put the sun essence close to your nose, so I think is still acceptable.

Here's the photo to show the before and after apply Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence on face
It goes transparent after absorbing into skin and leaves dewy finish. I don't feel any uncomfortable or sticky feeling when touching my face.

Packaging size? 
It is travel friendly as is only 30ml.

Price?
Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence is selling at RM58 and you can purchase it at Althea Korea!
The price might a bit higher compare with other brands in the market. 
After my experience with Vella Ultra Hydro Sun Essence, I think that it actually worth the price.


Will I purchase again?
My answer probably would be YES
I really can't wait to bring it along for my BKK trip soon! Time to say goodbye to sticky and white residue face during humid weather!

For more details,
Website:

Facebook:

IG:


You Might Also Like

0 comments