Review | Neutrogena Capsule Sleeping Mask & Hydrogel Mask

December 08, 2017

Hello berries!
Today I will going to introduce and review for new products from Neutrogena which are Capsule Sleeping Mask and Hydrogel Mask series. I am the big fan of their cleaning products so I have high expectation for their new mask series too! So let's check out together!

The first products that I want to talk about is Neutrogena Hydro Boost & Fine Fairness Capsule Sleeping Mask (RM12.90 each). It is my first time to try out the sleeping mask in capsule & the size is super cute and travel friendly. Not only can used it for overnight, sometimes when you have urgent events or party need to attend you can apply it as instant boost to rescue your dry skin!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Capsule Sleeping Mask
This sleeping mask has contain 100% of natural origin Hyaluronic Acid which helps in restore skin moisture, keep skin hydrated and radiant.

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Capsule Sleeping Mask
This capsule mask pack with Niacinamide to make your skin luminous and radiant.

This is how it looks like after open it. I'm not sure whether it is suppose to apply all on face but I can used it for 3-4 times.

It doesn't leave any sticky feeling on skin, so I can just apply thick layer of sleeping mask on face without worried it will leave the stain on pillow. I can also feel my skin become more bouncy and hydrated in the next day.

Ranking: 🌟🌟🌟🌟(4 out of 5)

For the next products is Neutrogena Fine Fairness & Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask(RM13.90 per sheet).
What makes me want to try out this mask the most is that they claim this 100% paperless hydrogel mask will brings stronger efficacy from its essence-gel making process and its special obscuring effect. This mask also claims that it can pack in much more nutrients than a cotton sheet can. They even mention that one sheet of hydrogel mask is equal to one bottle of serum!! WOW!

Not only that, the hydrogel also claims will keep your skin directly in contact for longer with the nutrients without evaporating as quickly as a cotton sheet would, and minimizes dripping compare with paper sheet masks too.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Hydrogel Mask

I personally not a big fan of hydrogel mask as it is hard to place it on face. So, I'm not surprising this will happened to me while putting it on face. However, I love how it actually fit my face as the mask material is stretchable. Besides, it stick on the skin very well so you can just pamper your skin & work in the same time! It also did a great job in absorbing the serum into skin. So it is not just clam for syok sendiri lah!

Ranking: 🌟🌟🌟🌟(4 out of 5)

If you wish to try out Neutrogena new mask series, you might need to get it in two different stores. Neutrogena Capsule Sleeping Mask are only available in Watsons Malaysia nationwide and Neutrogena Hydrogel Mask are in Guardian Malaysia nationwide.

That's all about my review on Neutrogena Capsule Sleeping Mask and Hydrogel Mask. I hope my review is helpful for you to select the mask that suit your skin the most!

Goodnight,



You Might Also Like

0 comments