Review | Raggysha.co Green Tea & Lemon Face Mask, Antioxidants Face Scrub & Bubblegum Lip Scrub

June 08, 2018

Hi Berries! Welcome back to my blog!
Today I'll be reviewing about skincare products from a local brand, Raggysha.co!

In case you're wondering, Raggysha.co is a wholesome bodycare brand based in Malaysia.
All of the body care, skincare and hair care products from Raggysha.co are all natural, cruelty free & vegan friendly. To keep the product's freshness & quality, all the product are made to order.


I personally picked three of the products from their collection to tried out, there are Green Tea & Lemon Face Mask, Antioxidants Face Scrub & Bubblegum Lip Scurb.
It's actually my first time to tried out local skincare products. Without further, let's get into the reviews!

This face mask contains ingredients which help the skin from aging, whitening, wound and scar healing, and dealing with acne.

Ingredients:
Green tea (anti-aging, skin detox, reduce inflammation and redness)
Lemon (contain Vitamin C that helps to get rid dark spot as well as whitening)
Honey (speedy healing, prevent infection, moisturize the skin)
Rice powder (moisture-retaining properties, contains ceramide aids which help to achieve youthful, healthy skin)
Betonite clay (unique clay that able to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated, to absorb and remove toxins)

I find out most of their products are keep in ziplock bag for maintaining freshness and quality of products. This face mask is in powder type so that it can eliminates the need for any preservatives for the longer shelf life. You are required to use a scoop to take an appropriate amount & mix with equal amount of water. I would suggest to use a DIY facial mask tool kits while used as it will a bit messy.

Instead of water, you can also use other ingredients to mix with the mask powder based on your skin type, Raggysha.co recommend either Milk, Egg white or Fresh Cream (dry skin) or Yogurt, Aloe Vera Gel, or Lemon Juice(oily skin).

When i applied the mixture on my face i did notice just very little pulsating but it tightened my skin more. After 20 minutes, I washed off the mask with using my cleansing sponge as I find out it will leave some stains on skin if only use hand to wash.

Surprisingly, I can feel my skin much more refreshing and brighter. The pores on my nose became smaller too! I would highly recommend this mask as it does the job!

Ranking:
🍑🍑🍑🍑(4/5)

This scrub has been made using the rich and finest antioxidant ingredients to help calming of inflammation, skin firming, reducing of appearance of wrinkles & fine lines, minimize the look of scars, and stimulate blood flow in the skin to encourage the grown of new cells.

Ingredients
Coconut Butter (skin hydration, clean dead skin cells)
Honey (acne treatment and prevention, soothing, antioxidants)
Sugar (a natural exfoliator, helps eliminate blemishes & restores balance to skin’s oils)
Green Tea (anti-aging, skin detox, reduce inflammation and redness)
Cocoa (anti-aging properties that fight the activity of free radicals on skin)
Lemon (contain Vitamin C that helps to get rid dark spot as well as whitening)
Orange (improve the skin texture and color, restoring collagen for skin firming and preventing early aging of skin)
Cane sugar (removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil that can clog and stretch pores)
Rhassoul clay (improves skin texture, reduce dryness, remove toxins and tighten the pores)


Like how the green tea and lemon mask, you have to take desire amount and mix with water.

I have troubled skin and breakout recently so I tried to use this twice a week. After applied, I will use my hand to gently massage and washed.

I was pretty impressed with this face scrub. It makes my skin feel great and at the same time it helps to unclogs pores and washes away dead surface skin cells. My skin has become even smooth and clean without drying out. I usually quite worried in using this kind of facial scrub but luckily it is not too harsh yet strong enough to scrub away skin impurities.

Ranking:
🍑🍑🍑🍑(4/5)

I rarely use matte lipstick because I have a chapped dry lips. I usually will just use a toothbrush to brush over my lips but sometimes will get hurt while brushing too hard. I always thought lip scrub is not really necessary until I got it from Raggysha.co. It kinda similar with Lush lip scrub but in affordable price.

You will saw a lid after you opened its cover. It was a bit sticky around the lid so I will need to clean it everytime.

It has a candy scent and you might feel like inside are all sugars haha. If you love sweet tastes then it will probably be perfect for you.

You need to use your finger tip to scoop up and rub over your lips.

 Whenever my lips felt dry or cracked I would rub a bit in and they'd immediately feel a lot better. I love the scent and sometimes it will makes me want to lick it lol(don't consume). Btw, I would suggest to use it over the sink as it will easily drop everywhere. It gives my lips the perfect base for a lipbalm or before lipstick. I always thought a lip scrub was a waste of money but now I think I love it haha!

Ranking:
🍑🍑🍑🍑(4/5)

That's all for this post! I hope you guys found my review helpful!

For more details,
Raggysha.co
Website:
https://raggyshaco.boutir.com/

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/raggysha.co

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/raggysha.co/


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wouldn't mind getting myself the lip scrub and the face scrub.. And it's interesting that it's all in powder form.. Makes it a little more DIY...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes not just can diy and even can keep the products longer too!

      Delete