Review | Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

September 25, 2019

Hi everyone! So sorry for MIA for so long as I need a break from blogging.
Anyway I'm back with another product review, which is one of my current favourite cleanser, Neutrogena Deep Clean Forming Cleanser!

Before get into the topic, do you know our skin experiences 60% moisture loss by just 7 days once exposed to the poor air condition with PM2.5 micro-pollutants?

For your information, PM2.5 are 20 times smaller than human pores, allowing them to penetrate easily through to even the deepest layers of the skin. It is unseen and will affects our skin such as dryness, dullness caused by a decrease in collagen, aggravation of acne symptoms, pigmentation and dark spots, premature lines and wrinkles, and other skin problems. Therefore, we should take care our skin well by choosing the right products.

Neutrogena introduces Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser (100g, RM19.90), which claimed it as a simple & effective method to say goodbye to PM2.5 micro-pollutants & makes your skin GLOW!🌟

Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is the 1st pure glycerin-based foaming cleanser that is clinically-proven to remove 99.9% of dirt and impurities from deep within the skin. Glycerin contains in Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleaning is a great antioxidant which protects your skin from environmental damages.

Also, Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is also non-comedogenic, oil-free and dermatologist tested too!
The fragrance of the product is pretty mild, it is not too strong.The product itself is pearly white in colour with a rich creamy consistency. As it can foam the lather well, a small amount of product is actually enough for your whole face.

For my skincare routine, I usually will only use a small coin amount, which is enough to wash my whole face. Well this is optional but you can choose to use more or less product depending on skin condition.

I actually read some reviews online and find out the product is not suggested for dry skin but suitable to combination and acne skin. However, I have to say that I really like it. Although I have dry skin but all "thanks" to the recent weather, my skin sometimes will get oily easily. After washing, it leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dehydrated. I think that this cleanser works fine on me as it removes oil and dirt from the skin. I liked the smell of the cleanser and how it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth! It doesn't make it feel tight or dry afterwards. I also noticed the major breakouts I've been having has reduced significantly.

Will I repurchase?
If consider the price and results, it will definitely be a YES!
However, as my recent skin condition is dry but sometimes might get oily. So, I'm not suggest this cleanser to dry skin people. If my skin has back to normal, I might not continued to use this product anymore as it no longer suitable to use. For oily and acne-prone skin, I would highly recommend Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser as it works well on oily skin. 

If you're interested, Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is now available for purchase at leading pharmacies nationwide! You can also get it online via Johnson & Johnson official stores on
Lazada and Shopee as well. Time to try out now :)

For more information, feel free to visit Neutrogena’s social links below!

Website:

Facebook Page:

Love ya,


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am looking for a review for this cleanser before I buy it and I am glad you did a good review for it. I am the type of person who always look for review before I buy or engage with any services such as sofa cleaning services and others. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been quite some time since you last posted. Please update and I would like to know your life updates! Btw are you using Macbook? My Macbook battery has been draining quite fast and I am looking for Macbook battery replacement.

    ReplyDelete