I'm officially EIGHTEEN

April 22, 2016


Yolo Ichigo~ 
sorry for LATE update again.

Before get into topic, let me sing this Korea Birthday Song to myself first *although is already passed few weeks ago* .
-
-
-
-
-
-
생일 축하합니다 
생일 축하합니다
사랑하는티파니이 
생일 축하합니다
I'M OFFICIALLY EIGHTEEN.

WOW.HOW TIME FLIES. THE YEAR 2016 HAS MADE ME TURN 18.
(which means I getting "older" liao LOL)

and below are the message that I received from my relative. 

"Become adult liao lah, very shuang oh~"
*Emmm...... still ok lah.....*

"Wa you can do a lot of things already la happy anot~~"
*Hahaha quite happy actually*

"Eighteen already why didn't have boyfriend?" 
*HELLO?!!! who say eighteen must have boyfriend and single is more better for me right now lor*

Anyway, this year I didn't celebrate my birthday at all*seriously* because of the Chinese traditional rules. No cake, yet my family are with me. This is the BEST birthday gift to me. :)

I also planning to get my driving licence next month but my college intake is on 25th April so I have to take a day off for driving exam haizz*This story tell us not to be lazy and delay and delay and delay.......*

As everyone know that I started blogging at August 2015 which means I just have 9 months blogging experience. In this 9 months, I learned a lot of things from editing my blog post to attend the event. I also meet a lot blogger friends because of joining the blogging world. I really appreciate a lot thank you everyone for having me*90 degree bow*

Life is keep on learning. I want to learn Hanguk and Japanese. I started training myself to write their language and pronounce the vocal properly(I am self- learning not paid learning). Perhaps I can speak fluently in future maybe(?)

I also started planning about making Youtube video soon so stay tune for my new channel *laugh*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

To be honest, this year I can just use one word to describe.


SUFFER.


Yeap. It is something happen to me and it just happened this month. It is a most bitter and sadness moment in my life. Recently, I was suffering from headache and dizzy due to my health condition. Some of my friends even know that I was "disappeared" from social media for few days to rest more. I felt so scared in that moment. I am the person that will think a lot a lot of bad things. I felt guilty to my parents because they always take care of me. They worried about my health. My dad even put aside his work and just because want to bring me to see doctor . I even cried and blame myself why I always giving them trouble. However, I finally understand why they so care about me.

A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is. 

I really love my Papa and Mama so much...(including you BROTHER)*hug*

Let me imagine there is a cake in front of me and make a wish.(This girl sure crazy liao)
*OK this actually is my dream cake LOL Naruto hahahahaha*
First,
I wish my family good health and safe.

Second,
I wish someone giving me a Korea Matcha milk spread(?)

Third,
I wish my readers and friends happy always. :D


Okay looks like I have talk too much here hehe I hope you guys enjoy reading so goodbye!






You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. chuka heyo..
    Anyways, that Naruto cake is cute! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...tiffany , u r only 18 yo. a wonderful ages. how i wish i could b back to 18 too..hehe!all the best to ur wish n dream come true ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! Enjoy your young life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. Still a long way to go~ jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday dear! May you have long life to an enjoyable future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday!! :D enjoy your teenage years while you can heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you, Tiffany. May you have a great life ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! All the best and stay healthy =)

    XOXO,
    www.shinilola.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy 18th!! once in a lifetime, having the time of your life..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Past few weeks but I still want to wish you Happy Belated Birthday! Still so young >.< Feeling myself getting older haha! Take care yourself and don't always make your parents worry ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy sweet 18th! How I wish I can go back to 18 too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 18th! So now you are adult and can do many more things you have not done before...of course, childhood is left behind now..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday dear and welcome to 18 years old. I do hope you are feeling better and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations and a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huhu, the naruto cake is so cute and i like it. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday dear ! So young :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 18th! You are legal already, just dont overthink as it makes you age faster like me lel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arisa!You still young and pretty dont worry about it too :D

      Delete
  18. happy birthday, sweet 18 aww you are so young, hope you continue in this blogging journey for a long time to come

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday sweetie. Enjoy your life as their are a lot of wonderful things that you have not done yet. Gambateh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 18 is still young. Enjoy life and explore more. Go and see the world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have already received the matcha milk spread... 😜😜😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya thanks Shania love you so much muak~xD

      Delete
  22. Happy belated birthday to you! Wishing you a great journey ahead :)

    ReplyDelete