"COOLEST" Eye Drops Experiences

April 28, 2016

Yolo Ichigo! 
As everyone know there is a phase in Chinese called ----------眼睛是灵魂之窗, which means "Eyes is the window of soul". Without eyes, we may lost the chance to look around the places, to see how beautiful the world was.
*I know my intro was very "old style" but that is true right?*

In this globalization era, people spend long hours in front of digital devices which cause our eyes dryness and tired. Like me, I often spend my time on my mobile phone and laptop so my eyes always felt uncomfortable.If anyone are having this situation too, you should not miss out the cool eye drop from ROHTO( the number-one global eye care brand). I knew this brand since it is quite popular in Japan and the picture below was JP version.

*so pinky the packaging!!*

I was invited by The Butterfly Project to attend Rohto Cool Eye Drops Launch event.Their eye drops comes with a unique cooling formula that provides you with an instant cooling sensation which soon fades to be replaced by a totally refreshing feeling for your eyes.









Compare with the other type of eye drops that selling in the market, the cooling formula aids in producing more natural tears that help to soothe your eyes and reduce eye fatigue by increasing perceived image clarity. 

For your information, Rohto cooling Eye Drops are available in 3 variants:

ROHTO COOL

(Tired Eye Relief- Cool & Refreshing)
Moisturize, Refresh and provide immediate cooling relief to:

  • §  Dry, strained and tired eyes due to prolonged exposure to TV/computer usage. Effectively retains moisture and natural tear in eyes.
  • §  Dryness and eye discomfort due to wearing of contact lenses with protective moisturizing veil.
  • §  Minor eye irritations due to smog, dust, wind, sun glare and chlorinated water by giving soothing relief. 
ROHTO AQUA

(Tired Eye Relief- Gentle & Moisturizing)
Moisturizers, refreshes and provide gentle soothing relief to:


  • §   Dry, strained and tired eyes due to prolonged exposure to TV/computer usage. Effectively retains moisture and natural tear in eyes.
  • §   Dryness and eye discomfort due to wearing of contact lenses with protective moisturizing veil.
  • §   Minor eye irritations due to smog, dust, wind, sun glare and chlorinated water by giving soothing relief. 
 ROHTO DRY AID
*I accidentaly delete the actual products photo T____T*
(Advanced Dry Eye Relief-Restores Moisture)
It effectively relieves dry eye symptoms and enables long lasting relief. with the advanced formula, it soothes irritated eyes and restores balance of the 3 layers of tear film:


(1)    Oil Layer (Sesame Oil)
To prevent evaporation of tears

(2)    Water Layer (Hypromellose)
To provide moisturization

(3)    Mucin Layer (Polyoxyethylene Polyoxypropylene Glyycol)
 To enable tears to stay on the surface of the eyes


It string my eyes and my eyes not feel comfortable while I using it but it is just the normal case. I really like their packaging since it allow users to see whether the product has changed colour or has become cloudy.Not only that, their packaging is in an innovative, transparent, slim and sleek design and I can bring it out easily.Of course, you may also using it while you are wearing contact lens except ROHTO EYE AID. If you realize, the packaging design is also quite different compare with JP version.

Every bloggers have the chance to experience the eye drops.


Everyone have lots of fun with Rohto Cooling Eye Drops.



I always felt appreciate because I can meet a lot of bloggers and meet new friends while attend the event.
*but why my face always become blur+ extra bigger while taking wefie...I want lose weight now!!!!*

*Luckily I have taken down this photo so that eyeryone can see the actual products....*

I'm sure everyone was wondering about the price of Rohto Eye Drops and I call tell you that it is only RM16.90 (inclusive of GST) per bottle and available in leading pharmacies and hypermarkets nationwide. Surprisingly the price is affordable for students too!



For more information, you can visit www.rohtoeyedeops.com.my







You Might Also Like

0 comments