Food | Thai Taste of Prosperity at Boat Noodle

January 26, 2018

Sawadeeka! Any Thai food lover here?
Today I'm going to share with you a Thai cuisine restaurant that located at Empire Damansara, Boat Noodle!

In case you're wondering, Boat Noodle is actually a traditional noodle dish from Thailand which served with mini portions. Each bowl of boat noodle can be finished within a minute so you can always see people challenge to slurp as many bowls as they can. I have it once during my Bangkok trip with my family and I find out it is not easy to do this kind of challenge lol (5 bowls K.O)
The restaurants has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the wall is decorated with attractive Thailand poster. Not to mention the background of Thai songs gives you a good vibe to dine here.

To celebrate this upcoming Chinese New Year, Boat Noodle has introduced new dishes and beverages to their menu to celebrate this season!

If you love spicy, you're now able to try out Boat Noodle new flavour Prosperity Yum(RM1.99) which is served with Tom Yum soup base.
As usual, you can choose your preference noodles (Thai Rice Noodles or Springy Noodles) with either Chicken and Beef. I personally prefer Thai rice noodles as I feel the taste is more close to the one I have in Bangkok and springy noodles actually reminds me of instant noodles.

Thai Fried Chicken(RM12.90)
This is one of my favourite dishes as it is a marinated boneless chicken thighs and you can try to dip some Thai chili sause for extra kicks. It taste the best when it is still hot, most importantly it is super crispy & makes me want to demand more!

Another must try new limited beverage at Boat Noodle, Mango smoothie and Blue Butterfly(RM5.50)!

I'm big fan of mango and the taste is not over-sweeten, it is also my highly recommend beverage to get rid of hot weather in Malaysia!

Blue Butterfly is super instagramable as it will change colour after you pour the lime juice inside like magic! The combination of blue butterfly pea tea and lemon is so refreshing, it will promise to cold you down in this humid weather!

So far this special dishes and beverage is only available until end of February. However, if customers' response is positive, Boat Noodle might continue served it in their restaurant.
Do head over to Boat Noodle if you're craving for Thai foods and at the same time don't miss out their Chinese New Year menus too!

For more details,
Boat Noodle@Empire Damansara
Address:
G-3-A , Empire Damansara,
Jalan PJU 9/8,Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Website:
https://www.boatnoodle.com.my/

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/myboatnoodle/

Contact no:
010-7683 525

Business Hour:
10am - 10pm

That's all about it and see you in next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments