Review | Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment

March 28, 2018

Hi berries!
It's been a while since I share about skincare products review.
Acne is one of the skin troubles that we concern and always looking for a solution to cure it. However, there are some products may cause our skin feel dry and sensitive.

Euserin has introducing ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment, which helps to solve breakouts skin in gentle and effective way.

Before that, let me introduce the brand, Euserin.
What's Euserin?
Euserin is one of the world's most trusted dermo-cosmetic brands that has launched more than 100 years in the market. Euserin provides safe and effective derma skincare which combines cosmetic benefits with the efficacy of pharmaceutical by using a science-based approach.

Euserin ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment(40ml) is a new-and-improved anti acne moisturizer which helps to reduce the appearance of comedonal acne in your skin. It is specially designed for oily, acne prone skin as it can resurface skin, unclog pores, remove dead skin, also reduce dark post-acne marks, blemishes as well as inflammatory pimples. It claims that it will shows the results after 14 days of usage.

What's the Main Formula?
10% of Hydroxy Complex
strong combination of AHA(glycolic acid + BHA(salicylic acid) + PHA(gluconolactone)

Licochalone A
anti-inflammatory, to calm the irritations and redness

Dexpanthenol
A type of humectants originate from Vitamin B5 that deliver water to our skin, and makes the skin less sensitive to environment triggers and improve skin elasticity.

First impression of the product
Product Packaging

The product is in white tube design.

As you can see that the cream has a yellowish tint to it. It is easily to squeeze out from the tube but be careful not over-squeeze it to avoid wasting the cream.

On the packaging, it says that you just need to apply a thin layer of the cream on the affected area of your skin. However, when I read the PR, it says this product is only for night use. Well, I guess there is a reason for it. Also,the skin will become more sensitive to the sun so you need to apply sunscreen daily.

Results after 2 weeks
I started using it on 12 March 2018 and the after results were taken on 26 March 2018.
I choose that day to start using the product as I have more pimples appeared on my face after results of burning midnight oil. Most of the small bumps and pimples can be found on my forehead and eyebrows. The redness on my forehead was disappeared.

I used it daily according to the instruction given.

Besides, I realized the redness of a pimple was reduced on the next day. Although you can see some acne scars on my face but it is actually much better than before. I also find out that it has slightly irritated my skin especially acne spots. It is still can continued to use as it is a normal symptoms.
As I have mention that the cream it only for night use and I did find out why. While I putting face powder on my face, the area where I put on cream will become super patchy and cakey. I would suggest not to use it if you want to put on makeup that day or you can just apply sunscreen after dotting the cream on acne spots.

Rate: 8/10

How much it is?
For your information, Euserin ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment is now selling at RM62 while the rest of the Eucerin® ProACNE skincare range such as cleanser, moisturizer, toner, scrub and serum is also available at all pharmacies nationwide too.

Thanks for reading and I hope my review is helpful for you :)

Goodbye,



You Might Also Like

0 comments