Event + Review | ISKIN Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper

September 20, 2018


Hi guys, I'm back with another product review!
Have you ever thought to achieve Kylie Jenner's lips without any plastic surgery and lip injection? Well don't worry, I'm not going to share some tricky tips but a special product which helps you to get a plumper and healthy lips!

 If you have followed my instagram, I have attended ISKIN Lipaddict Tea Party.

ISKIN Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper is not an ordinary lip gloss, but a lip treatment that reduces the appearance of fine lines, hydrates, instant plumps, and improves definition of the lip contour. It’s also claims that it is safe for pregnant women to use, lightweight, non-greasy texture and also pleasant flavor.

ISKIN Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper contains many ingredients which benefits for your lips such as: 
peptides, dehydrated marine collagen, vitamin C, E and K, plant and berry super extracts, castor oil, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil, and hyaluronic acid

All these ingredients are help to increase collagen production to restore the youthfulness and plumpness of lips, give your lips natural volume, anti-aging, as well as moisturize & rejuvenate lips.
*photo credit: Eros*
Seriously, I just cannot resists all the desserts on this table, so dreamy and looks yummy too! 
I feel that my pink top already blended together with the backgrounds haha!

There are 12 shades available in ISKIN Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper, how I wish I can grab them all!

Full swatches on Yana and Miriam's hand!

Thanks for letting me to take photos on these gorgeous swatches❤


Demonstration session on day look & night look with using Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumpler.
Do you know that you can actually mix and match Lipaddict shades to create your own unique look?

*Sorry for my ugly lips but yeah, this is how worst it can without applying lip balm*
We was asked to create our own day and night look with using Lipaddict, before that we will need to remove our lip colour that we're wearing.

I have mixed #206 Pink Princess with #212 Pink Sugar as I prefer something that is looks natural. You can clearly see my lips has become better and less drying after using them, pretty cool right?
Oh ya, it has a cool minty sensation and it does smells a bit like toothpaste and mint candy haha!

Before the end of the event, each of us got 3 shades from ISKIN Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper collection.
The boxes is designed in sliver with reflective packaging, simple but making it outstanding. I can't wait to try out and show you guys!

REVIEW
I have received 3 shades from Lipaddict collection: 
#205 Sexy Seductive 
#212 Pink Sugar
#213 Jewel

There are two shades with colours and another one with transparent shade.
Let's try out and see how it looks like!
*swatches*

Like the usual lip gloss, all you need is just apply an layer on your lips and done, super easy!
Each of it has the cooling sensation that I mentioned above, I was not used to it when I first apply. Right now I'm in love with the minty feeling on my lips lol!




Among the two shades with colour, I liked this the most.
The shade looks very strong and outstanding by looking at its packaging. Once you have applied, you will find out it is actually in a red pinkish with shimmering, not too bold.
It is quite suitable for daily look and even night look too.




It does look similar with the usual lip gloss that can found in the market. This shades is in pinkish with shimmering. I find the shade a bit too light so it's better for me to put on a base colour before apply it. If you pretty a lip gloss with light colour, you can give this a try.




 This shade gives your lips a natural enhancement and shiny finish.
I used this most of the time especially during night it can work as a lip treatment! I was amazed by its results as I did not expecting that it can even remove dead skin on my lips too. I have a love hate relationship with it since sometimes it will stained on my pillow and my hair will stick to it.

This is an optional suggestion, but if you wish to have a better pigmentation, you can even apply on top of your lipstick or lip tint for enhancement.

Overall, I can clearly see my lips has become healthier. I'm not a big fan of lip gloss as it's sticky and not long lasting, but Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper helps to solve my chapped and dried lips and making it looks moist and smooth. Sometimes my lips will still looks flakey and patchey when using lip balm but now with Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper, my problems have solved! It worked better than lip balm a lot more.

Honestly, I don't really see the obvious results on the plumping effect, however it’s a nice moisturizing lip treatment product. The price is consider pricey but its effectivity and results is worth to invest. Most probably I will repurchase again.
You can now purchase ISKIN Lipaddict Voluptuous Lip Plumper at the selected beauty salons below:

Beauty World Art Academy (Puchong)
No.10,1st & 2nd Floor,Jalan BP7/11,
47120 Bandar Bukit Puchong, Selangor 017-3320050

E Image (Puchong)
46-1, Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong , Selangor
017-9555669

Genesis Dermatological (Mid Valley)
3F, 47-3, The Boulevard, Mid Valley
Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra,Mid
Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
012-3650126

Genesis Dermatological (Subang)
No. 31 G, Jalan USJ 1/1B, Regalia Business
Centre, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor
03-80221816

La Beautica (Subang Empire City)
F-03 Empire Shopping Gallery,Jalan SS16/1
47500 Subang Jaya,Selangor
016-2601122

Lash Lab (Bangsar)
No.9-2nd Floor, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
03-22825275

Lash Lab (Subang)
5-1, Jalan SS 15/4E, First Floor,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
012-3166166

Liz Signature (Sri Hartamas)
M-2-12, Plaza Damas 60, Jalan Hartamas
1, Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
012-2152669/03-23896438

Mind Beaute (Cheras Permaisuri)
No.75-1, Jalan Dwitasik 1, Bandar Sri
Permaisuri, 56000 Kuala Lumpur 016-3609352

Phillip Wain (Menara Milenium)
Level 1-2 & 2-3, Menara Milenium, 8,
Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
03-20922200

Phillip Wain (Starhill)
21, Pamper Floor, Starhill Gallery,
Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
03-21482200

For more info,
Official website:

You Might Also Like

0 comments