Review | My Beauty Red Ginseng & Ginger Gold Hydrogel Mask, & Rice Sheet Mask

August 25, 2018

Anneong!
It took me awhile but I'm finally done with the post!
This time I wanna to share my review on My Beauty Red Ginseng & Ginger Gold Hydrogel Mask, & Rice Sheet Mask.

I received them from My Product Co, at the same time would like to say thanks to The Butterfly Project community and mamasan Tammy again for sending me all these masks ❤️
I actually shared some of them with my mom to try out together and see how it works on our skin!

One of the main ingredients in their mask is Natural Honey Extract, which was famous for its vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and unusually high concentration of natural antioxidants that purify and protects the skin.  All their masks are rigorously tested and dermatology approved. Therefore, they are actually suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin as well.
They also collaborated with the Yoonji Cosmetics, the Korea company that created hydrogel!

Their masks are free from 8 harmful ingredients:
Formaldehyde, Paraben, Sulfate Amine, Mineral Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Silicone, Coal Tar Dyes and Animal-derived Ingredients.

Ginseng Gold Hydrogel Mask (USD $25-5pcs)
This hydrogel mask contains Korean Red Ginseng, which is well-known ingredients for anti-aging, improve complexion and helps in reducing black spots on the face.

I like the scent of Ginseng Gold Hydrogel Mask as it is strong but in a very natural way, but if the smell of ginseng is not for you, you might want to avoid this.

It takes some time to put it on my face as the mask are separate and easily get tear. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the results as I can feel my skin immediately hydrated and become bouncy! It also cooling my skin which I think is the right timing to use it as the weather in Malaysia is very humid now. I'm not a fan of hydrogel mask as I feel it will dry out very fast but I think I will start loving it ❤️

Ginger Gold Hydrogel Mask (USD $25- 5pcs)
This HydroGel Gold Ginger mask contains real ginger that helps in rejuvenating the skin, prevent free radical damage, improve skin elasticity & uneven skin tone and fight aging.

The mask just looks similar to the Red Ginseng mask. However, I find out it has more gold flakes compared with Ginger Mask.

The scent is not as obvious as Red Ginseng but it gives the same results as Red Ginseng. One thing I liked about their hydrogel mask is it adheres to skin perfectly so there is no fear of sliding off. Also, it leaves my skin looking brighter and more radiant. Definitely will recommend to my friends!

My Beauty Rice Sheet Mask (USD $9-3pcs)
This mask is approved by KFDA for its effect in helping wrinkles improvement and skin brightening. As we know that Rice essences are commonly found in most of the toner products as it is good in healing acne and cooling down the redness of an outbreak. It also acts as an astringent on the skin and tightening the pores. Compared with the other two gold hydrogel masks, the cost for Rice sheet mask is more affordable.

I love the thinner material so much. The moment I took out the mask, it was literally dripping. I had to hold it carefully to avoid dripping all over the table and floor. This mask has very little smell, so if you are looking for sheet masks that is no strong fragrance, you can give it a try.

(feat. Mommy a.k.a my face mask model 😂)
 Me and my mom love this Rice Sheet Mask as it contains a lot of essences. Well, I'd assume there are no complaints about extra essences in mask haha! We can still be using the extra essences on our legs and arms. This mask was very moisturizing, with no noticeable brightening and a little redness relief. The material also makes us feel soft and comfortable on our skin. We can clearly see our skin has become brighter and smoother.

Overall, I would say I couldn't decide which one is the best mask because all are my favourite! The hydrating effects of these masks stand out from the crowd, and the calming and cooling effects seal the deal. Although the cost is slightly higher than the normal masks it delivered more intensive benefits to my skin, so I think is totally worth it!

That's all about my reviews on My Beauty Mask, I hope you guys enjoy reading!
Bye bye~

For more information,
Website: www.myproductco.com
IG: www.instagram.com/myproductco


You Might Also Like

0 comments