Review | Lab11 Full Lift Shampoo & Soft Mask

November 05, 2018

Hi chingu! Today I will be sharing my experience on the hair shampoo and hair mask that I got recently. I'm sure no one would want to just go out with dry and frizzy hair right? With a proper hair care, it not just helps in maintaining hair growth and healthy scalp, at the same time preventing hair loss and dandruff.
I actually dyed my hair quite frequent last year and it has caused my hair super frizzy and dry. At the same time I also found out the dandruff on my scalp is getting worst. I realized that choosing a good hair products is really important as it will help to protect my hair and stay healthy.

Last month, I was glad to be invited for attending LAB11's Full Lift Shampoo & Mask series launch at Eco Sky Business Lounge. 
LAB11 is actually a new hair care brand created by team GlobalStory, one of the famous hair and beauty industry market leader with 18 years experience through 11 HairStory saloon branches, 1 HairStory academy, 2 SugarNails saloons and 2 FaceStory outlets.

Lab 11 Full Lift series is a good quality shampoo and hair soft mask which is great for anti-frizz, oil control, hair regrowth, heat protection, strengthening and fullness. This range is suitable for daily use purpose.

What so special about Lab 11 Full Lift products?
✔No Artificial Colouring
✔Fragrance Free
✔MIT/CMIT Free
✔100% Natural Extract
✔100% Pure Essential Oil

What's the key ingredients in Lab 11 products?
Watercress (Nasturium Officinale), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis),Argan oil (Argania Spinsosa Kernel Oil), Peppermint essential oil(Mentha Piperita), Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalptus Globulus Leaf), Lime essential oil (Citrus Aurantifolia), and Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus Sinensis)

The main vision of Global Story is to Instill beauty and confidence in people from all walks of life. Therefore, they offer their customers offers series of hair and beauty products varying from head to toe as they wish their customers to feel happy with their look and increase confident.

I get to tried out two products from Lab11 Full Lift range. I tried to use both of them for a week to see whether it works for my hair.
Lab 11 Full Lift Hair Shampoo (300ml)
✔contains natural watercress extracts to provide high amounts of sulfur, zinc and magnesium to your hair. 
✔stronger hair roots, increased hair funicular density. 
✔the uplifting and refreshing effects

It has a very comfortable citrus scent which I really love it since it helps in reduce stress. Do you know that stress is one of main causes for hair loss?

It doesn't form much bubbles as I expected. There is a cooling sensation from the added pure lime, orange, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils in the shampoo while I massaging on scalp during washes.

​Lab 11 Full-Lift Soft Mask (250ml)
✔rich in argan oil, olive oil and amino acids
✔replenish, hydrate and restructures split ends and broken hair shafts to reduce frizz and static. 
✔contains Morrocan Argan oil, high in vitamin E which able to rejuvenate the hair, protect the follicle beds, and improve the shine and overall appearance.

I can't live without hair conditioner or hair treatment especially when you have a thick and dry hair. My hair tend to knot and tangle if I forgot to use conditioner. I'm pretty impressed with the scents as it doesn't smells chemical.

All you need to do after shampooing is to apply suitable amount of FULL-LIFT soft mask according to your hair length, from mid-length to end of your hair. Remember to use a wide-tooth comb or finger to detangle your hair from root to end. After that, leave on for 2-4 minutes before rinse thoroughly. For best results, you can leave it for longer time like doing self hair treatment.


Here're the results after using for one week.
I quite satisfied with the results after using Lab11 Full Lift Shampoo & Soft Mask as I can clearly see my hair condition was getting better and strengthen. My hair used to look super frizzy and dry but now even without comb it, it still looks tidy.
My hair now feeling manageable and easy to comb compared before using Lab 11 Full Lift range.




For more information,
Lab11 International Sdn Bhd 
Facebook page:

IG:

Address:
17, Lebuh Sungai Pinang 3, Nautilus Bay,
11600 Penang.
Lab 11 International Customer Service
​customerservice@lab11international.com.my
Phone Number
​+604 281 0861




You Might Also Like

0 comments