Review | Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

November 27, 2018

Welcome back yorobu!💙
Beside of Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway, Althea also launching another new Althea Exclusive series product, Milk Peel Cream Mask🥛
Althea Milk Peel Mask is quite interesting for me as I never tried any of peeling skincare products like this. If you are looking for a gentle exfoliation, you should keep reading till the end.

I don't usually used exfoliating products as most of it are quite harsh to my skin. I normally use Cure Nature Aqua Gel as my exfoliation because I liked the gel texture. This time I going to give a try on Milk Peel Cream Mask.

🍼Product's details🍼
Milk Peel Cream Mask is an exfoliating mask that helps in removing dead skin cells, clogged sebum and impurities from the air without irritating the skin. At the same time, it contains milk which helps in moisturizing and refreshing your skin with casein that’s packed with vitamins for a healthy complexion. It is very gentle to skin at the same time remove dead skin effectively as it formulated with AHA and BHA. This product is also cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types.

🍼Ingredients🍼
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycerin, Disiloxane, Bentonite, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Stearicacid, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitic Acid , Ethylhexylglycerin, Milk Proteinextract, Disodium Edta, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Glycolic Acid, Titaniumdioxide (Ci 77891), Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Citronellol* 

🍼Packaging🍼
Front of the packaging box

Back of the packaging box, as usual they're all written in Hangul and you can check English version on their official website!

The bottle design seems a bit too plain for me even though I understand that the simple packaging are Althea's product concept. By looking its packaging colours, you can actually know that the product is about "milk".

🍼Tried and Tested🍼
This product comes with a pump dispenser. It's easily to clean but the only downside is you have to keep pumping until the amount that you want. It only will came out a small amount each time which is not enough for whole face.


Here's the interesting part that I going to talk about. It is suppose to be clay texture while you squeeze on your skin.

A few moments later, you can see it starts to foam a thick bubble! Super cool right?

To use this cream mask, all you need to do is apply an appropriate layer onto your face and keep massaging till a rich lather forms. Leave on for 30-60 seconds before rinsing away with warm water.

After washing it, my skin feels super clean and refreshing. It does not cause my skin feel tight or dry. I usually use it for my night routine as it's great in deep cleansing and also helps to improve my skin complexion. Forgot to mention that it has a very minimal milk scent, it's a HUGE YES for me! The price of this product is also pretty affordable, if I finished this bottle I wouldn't mind to repurchase it.

Rating: 🍼🍼🍼🍼(4/5)

Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask is currently available on Althea Korea official website at the price of RM36. You can get free shipping on all ALTHEA Exclusives products with using this code PBSHIP too! If you haven't create a account yet, feel free to sign up through my link HERE for a 20% discount on your first purchase yo!
Time to shop on Althea now!
*PRODUCT'S LINK*

🌺Althea Korea🌺
Website: althea.kr
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/altheamalaysia/
IG: @altheakorea

Thanks for reading & see you in next post,
Love ya!🍑


You Might Also Like

3 comments