Review | Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick & Lipgloss

December 14, 2018

Hi everyone! I'm back with another beauty review.
So today I will be share about a new lip products that I used recently.
I have received these two products from Glamfox, Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick & Lipgloss. Before we get into the topic, let me have a short introduction about the brand.

Glamfox was a popular Korea brand founded in 2002. If you are curious, "Glamfox" name represents “Glamorous Fox”. The brand are using the "Golden Triangle" concept, which means they will only using safe and efficient materials, exclusive technology of research and development, setting up reasonable prices, to launch a series of 100% Korean-made beauty products. All their products are no fillers, parabens free and not using mineral oil.

You can continue reading if want to find out more about Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick & Lipgloss.

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow is a colour lip balm, which has the color changing effect according to the temperature and PH of your lips, at the same time moisturizing and protecting lips with a really nice fruity scent. If you have warmer lips, the pink shade will be deeper. Everyone has her own exclusive shades of pink lip color. It is made of 9 flower essence complex including active ingredients such as chamomile, hibiscus, lavender, daisy, magnolia, damask rose, lily, rosa rugosa (beach rose), and marigold. 


Currently there are six (6) colors available for this lipstick:
Green (Moonlight Flower), yellow (Honey Flower), pink (Peach Flower), red (Rose Flower), blue (Emerald Flower) and purple (Witch Flower). I have got myself shade Moonlight Flower.

The lipstick is almost transparent. You will see the green flower in the middle of lipstick with some 24k gold flakes inside.

It appears a deep pinkish tone once applied on the skin. I prefer to use this lipstick rather than the lip gloss as I feel it is more moisturizing. The formula for this lipstick really helps to moisturize the lips and a glowing look.

Close look for using Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick.

I usually wear it when I have no makeup on my face as I don't want to look so pale when I go out with my family for lunch or dinner. I like the shade was not too bright on my lips. Yet, the pinkish shade are depends on individual's lips temperature and colour. You might find it different even though you're using the same shade with me. One thing I also like about this lipstick was long lasting than I expected, even you wearing it for whole day also not obvious to see the colour off from your lips.


 Next, I will going to talk about this lip gloss. It is similar with the Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick as it has the colour changing effect as well but is in lip gloss. So far there are 5 shades available for this lip gloss:
Moonlight flower, Honey Flower, Peach Flower, Rose Flower, and Witch Flower.
The one I received is Honey Flower (GS02).

As you can see the yellow flower is in the bottom of the lip gloss. I'm quite curious whether it is can take out after finished haha!

The pinkish shade looks quite similar with the Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick but the only different was it looks more glossy and the colour is less deeper than the lipstick. However, I feel this was a bit less moisture compared with the lipstick.

Close look for using Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipgloss

I tried this lip gloss with makeup on. It looks like my natural lip colour. If you prefer a natural makeup look, you can just apply the lip gloss. You can even apply a base colour before putting on the lipgloss if you wish to enhance your look.

For your information, Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipstick is currently selling at RM83.96 & for Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow Moisturizing Lipgloss is selling at RM92.45. It's now available at Watson and Aeon nationwide, time to check out now!
<CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT LINK>

That's all about it! I hope you guys enjoy reading and find the review helpful, see you in next post! :)

XOXO,

You Might Also Like

0 comments