Review | Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser

January 30, 2019

Hey everyone! I usually will do double cleansing especially when I have put on heavy makeup and sunscreen. This steps helps to remove any makeup, SPF, and other impurities on your skin has collected throughout the day.

Anyway, besides of Althea Stay Fresh Body Sparkling, I also get to try out Althea Exclusives product which is Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser💧
Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser is a skincare product which you can use it as cleanser and makeup remover. It helps to remove away all the makeup, dirt, and oil on your skin with mint extracts, at the same time keep your skin hydrated and  minimizes enlarged pores. Not only that, Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser also helps to balance the pH levels of the skin too!

What's the key ingredients?
✔Mint leaf extract
(Cools down the skin and soothes irritations)
✔Jojoba seed oil
(Deeply moisturizes any dryness without feeling heavy)
✔Tea tree leaf extract
(Contains antibacterial properties that purify the skin)

Full ingredients list
Water, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclomethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance

I actually changed my bottle cap to this pump as the cleanser was leak all over my makeup table, I have no idea why it bottle cap can't close nicely😭 I also find changing to pump head was way more convenient to use as I just need to pump the cleanser on my hand or cotton pad.
(This idea was credited to Bokoaz as I saw she using this method on her IG stories haha)

There are two method to use this serum cleanser. If you want to use this serum cleanser as a cleanser, all you need to do is dampen the skin and apply a small amount onto it. After that gently massage the skin for 5-10 seconds before rinsing off with water. On the other hand, you can just soak the cotton pad with the cleanser and wipe off the makeup from your skin, just like how I usually did!

It is super gentle on the face and eyes. I usually hate to use oil type cleanser as it will irritated my eyes especially while I tried to remove my eyes makeup. 
This product is really suitable for those people with sensitive skins.

I also like to use this cleanser together with my cleansing device as I feel it works even better.

I'm impressed with the results! It works pretty great in removing the makeup, although it still left a bit of dirt below my eyes. However, it can be removed completely by using 1-2 times with the soaked cotton pad.

 I decided to apply some water-proof makeup on my hand to let you guys see the results at the same time test the product haha. I have picked those makeup products that I usually find it hard to remove like eyeliner, liquid lipsticks, lip tint etc. I tried to wipe it off with the soaked cotton pad.
As you can see it was perfectly clean too. 

Overall I really love this product and I don't find any downside of it except the bottle cap. If the bottle cap changed to the pump head can be even better. It can melts off most of the makeup. I don't feel my skin was drying out but feels super smooth and fresh after use. The price is also reasonable for this oil-based makeup remover as it only cost RM33! I definitely will repurchase again!
You can get Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser on Althea Korea official website, you can even get 20% discount for your first purchase by click the link below.

That's all about the post today, I hope you guys find it helpful💓
See you in next post, love ya!


You Might Also Like

0 comments