Review | Althea Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist

January 29, 2019

Hi everyone! How are you doing?
For my first 2019 post it's going to talk about the new body care product from Althea Korea! As you guys know that recently Althea Korea has launched a body fragrance, which is Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist!

Althea Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist is the collaboration body mist between Althea & Titi Kamal, a popular movie star and singer from Jakarta, Indonesia. It's the first time that Althea Korea work with a celebrity! As an Althea Angels, I can't wait to try out the body mist.

Althea Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist has contains Titi Kamal's favourite fruity and floral notes: orange, peach and rose. The key ingredients Damask rose water helps to keep skin hydration and provide gentle fragrance, Orange Flower extract to refresh the senses and as well as Elder flower extract which is to gently calm the skin.

Full Ingredients List
Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin

First impression
For the bottle design, I was expecting a more modern and aesthetic style packaging. When I received the mist, it actually reminds me the local body mist brand like Enchanteur Paris. It was not too bad but slightly ordinary compared with the other Althea collection. As it was the first collaboration product with famous star, I'm looking forward to see the upcoming products' packaging can be more creative and chic.

*close look for the spray nozzle*
The spray nozzle is quite easy to spritz out the mist. It is initially liquid on the skin, but vaporizes almost instantly leaving behind the fragrance. The smell was quite mature and feminine. I also love the fact that the fragrance is suitable for all kinds of people. If you are not a fan of perfume, I would recommend this body mist. You can even spray this on your clothes as it does not leave any stains.

I tried the mist by spraying all over my body and went outside to see how long lasting was the scent. The scent is not really long lasting (like maybe around 2-3 hours), so you might need to spray again in every two to three hours.
If you tried to ask whether will I repurchase again, well I think I will not. It doesn't mean that I don't like this product just that I rarely use any perfume or body mist. 

If you're interested, it's now available on Althea Korea official website!
For the price itself cost around RM35, which is pretty affordable❤️
<CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT LINK>

That all about the post today! Thanks for reading I hope my reviews is helpful!




You Might Also Like

0 comments