Beauty | Althea A'bloom Launch Party + Mini Reviews

May 21, 2019

Hi pretty! I’m so glad to be one of Althea's Angels for attending an exclusive pop-up launch of the Althea A'Bloom collection, which will be exclusively available on Althea Korea!

During the event, we were given a brief on what's the Althea A'bloom collection about.

This collection has 3 products which are Meringue Puffs, Juicy Fruity Sheet Mask, and as well as the BHA Blackhead Blaster! You might curious how are they going to do on your face right? No worries, I'll be explaining it to you later so please continue reading. Before that, let me share what I have done during the event!

Take a selfie at experience corner! Feat. Sharon, Nicole and Cheryl haha!

Not forget about taking selfies with chingu! It's been a while since I meet all of them :)

Ice Cream! Thanks Softsrve for the treat it taste so goodd!

Testing out Althea's new beauty product.
If you noticed, there are some beauty products that are also from Althea exclusive too.

Exploring Althea's makeup products. They are all my favourite products especially the Petal Velvet Powder and Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Palette.
Alright back to the topic! Let me introduce each of the product one by one with mini reviews okay?

Here comes the first product, A'bloom Meringue Puff!

This Meringue Puff is available in giant and baby size that can be used both dry and wet for different looks. If you want a glossier look, all you need to do is just dip it in the water and the meringue puff will expand to 1.5x in size which makes coverage on your face, or you can choose to use in dry if you prefer a matte finish.

This is how it looks like after expanding 1.5x size! It looks more like dim sum or peach haha❤️

The baby size after dip into water!
I actually find the Meringue Puff’s shape is slightly inconvenient to use especially the nose area. Maybe I wasn't used to this kind of makeup puff. Overall, I think that it is worth for the price as it is only RM8 for Giant Meringue Puff and RM11 for Baby Size Meringue Puffs. It's affordable and cute at the same time!

The next product that I will be going to talk about is A'Bloom Mask, which is one of my favourite product in this A'Bloom collection!

A'Bloom mask comes with four different types of sheet masks for different purpose. Guess what? It is only cost RM2 each and RM15 for 10 sheets! It is cheaper than most of the masks in the market.
Anyway, let's check out the A'Bloom Mask!

The mask sheet that are available for this collection are Anti Blemish Peach Mask , Brightening Lemon Lime Mask, Moisturizing Watermelon Mask and Nourishing Avocado Mask.
It is also easy to know the features for each mask sheet as it is already stated on the packaging. Do you know the mask sheet packaging font is written by Mamasan Tammy?❤️

I was surprised that the mask sheet actually fits my skin perfectly. I also like how thin and breathable the mask sheet is.

My favorite sheet mask would be the Nourishing Avocado mask! The mask essence is thick enough to provide full hydration for my skin. By paying RM2 with getting a good quality mask sheet, why not?

Last but not least, the product from the A'bloom line that I managed to get my hands on during the launch was the BHA Blackhead Blaster.

It's a natural BHA stick with a gentle and effective formula such as charcoal, tea tree oil, apricot seed, and natural BHA that helps to clear the blackheads by just rubbing all over your nose area and wash it off! It's simplest and easy way to remove blackheads without squeezing your nose.

As follow the instruction, you just need to massage it in and rinse it off with lukewarm water. I usually like to get my extractions done by myself as I don't have time to visit beauty salon, but now with BHA Blackhead Blaster, I can just say goodbye to my blackhead without the pain. I would want to try for longer time and see whether it's work. The price is also only RM16, which is really affordable to get one to try!

So that's all about it! Which product from Althea A'bloom collection get your attention the most?
You can purchase all of these at Althea Korea website.
For more information,
ALTHEA KOREA
Website: https://my.althea.kr/
Facebook: fb.com/altheamalaysia
Instagram: @altheakorea

See you all in next post, goodbye!



You Might Also Like

0 comments