Food | The Barn Wine Bar @ Desa Park City

May 15, 2019

Hi berries ♥ 
I recently found a great dining place to dine and wine with your friends, family or BFGF! 

 Image result for the barn wine bar desa parkcity
(source: The Barn)
The Barn Wine Bar recently opened a new outlet at The Waterfront, Desa Park City. I was happy to get invited for try out The Barn Wine Bar new menu!

I liked how their menu design is simple and easy to refer. 
(Click HERE for full menu list)

Before the food served, we got two cocktail drinks for FREE as it was ladies’ night for every Wednesday, after the bell rings from 8pm onwards.

Smoked Karubi Cubes (RM23)
Our starter was served with Smoked Karubi cubes. It comes with some onions, cucumbers & cherry tomatoes. The meat is super chewy and juicy, without carry a strong odor. I rarely eat beef but surprisingly I can accept the taste. I just can’t stop pick out and dip with the special sauce!

Seafood Spaghettini Sarawak Laksa (RM33)
I love this Seafood Spaghettini Sarawak Laksa the most! You can clearly see the prawns, mussels, clams, and fish slices on the top of the spaghettini. The seafood is fresh and the prawn's size is consider acceptable too unlike some restaurant which only put mini prawn.
What makes this dish special it was actually cooked by Sarawak Laksa paste sauce, it’s basically a mix Western-Asian style spaghetti. The portion was slightly huge for me, so I would suggest to share with your friends (like how I did) or BF/GF or with your family. If you love spicy food, you definitely should not miss out this! 

Iberico Ribs (RM68)
Here comes their signature dish Iberico Ribs. The ribs was served with mashed potatoes & some seasonal vegetables so you won’t be feel cloyed. The taste of the ribs is much different with usual ribs because it is imported from Spain / Portugal. 

Although the ribs were not extremely soft but you could get the meat off easily by slicing, plus it's so tender to the bite. The sauce is just perfect match with the ribs! 

Chocolate Lava (RM25)
Girls always have second room for dessert! It is my first time to try Chocolate Lava. It was served together with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and berries on top. 

The chocolate inside is super rich and it taste even better together with the vanilla ice cream. I was expecting a very sweet chocolate taste but it was not.

I really enjoyed my meal at The Barn. I liked their service very much as they’re very friendly & nice when we asked them about their dishes. I love the food here and most importantly the ambiance was very comfortable & chill. It is a really good place to have a gathering or dating here.

Time to come over The Barn Wine Bar just at The Waterfront, Desa Park City, or you can choose to visit their other outlets located at 1 Mont Kiara, Pavilion KL, Sunway Pyramid, Gurney Plaza (Penang) & Citta Mall!

For more information,
The Barn Wine Bar (Desa Park City)
Address: Ground Floor, The Waterfront @ Parkcity, 5, 
Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity,
 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours:  11 a.m. -1 a.m.
Phone: 03-6419 9188


You Might Also Like

0 comments