Review | Euserin UltraWHITE + Spotless Double Booster Serum

June 29, 2019

It's possible that the dark spot can be reduced without going through any skin treatment?

Let's talk about my skin concern. I have uneven skin tone issue and I have tried many ways to overcome like applying sunscreen everyday and exfoliate twice a week. I always hope that there is a product that actually helps to prevent the skin issue.

Recently, I was get to try out the new product from Euserin, UltraWHITE+ Spotless Double Booster Serum. It is a serum comes with an innovative dual-chamber system, which contains Thiamidol, a new patented active ingredient and concentrated Hyaluronic Acid that are clinically proven with 10x more effective in reducing dark spot without any laser treatment. This product is suitable for all skin types.

How to use?
ALl you need to do is press the middle the pump to ensure release of both formulas equally and apply to face until the serum is fully absorbed.

It was difficult to pump the serum out equally while I just started using it. It takes some time for me to pump up perfectly lol. I like the texture of the serum as it is very rich but not sticky.

My thoughts
I actually found not much different on my face but I can see some improvement after the application of Eucerin UltraWHITE+ SPOTLESS Double Booster Serum after 4 weeks. My skin was starting to get brighter and radiant. I also find this product very gentle to skin and easy to absorb too. I will keep continue to use this product to see clearer results.
If you're interested with Euserin UltraWHITE + Spotless Double Booster Serum, it is now available in the market and the price is at RM141.75.

Anyway, Eucerin® UltraWHITE+ SPOTLESS Double Booster Serum is open to public to take up this challenge too! 
Do you want to be the 100 participants to join this challenge too? And You will receive Eucerin UltraWHITE+ SPOTLESS Products worth RM580!
All you need to do is share your before and after like how I did in this post with hashtag #EucerinUltraWHITESPOTLESSChallenge #DiminishDarkSpotsWithoutLaser 
and dont forget to REGISTER via http://bit.ly/EUCUWSCH as well!

For more information,
Website : https://www.eucerin.my/ 
Facebook : www.facebook.com/EucerinMY



You Might Also Like

0 comments