Review | Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

June 18, 2019

A good night's sleep can mean good skin health. However, do you actually know that our skin looses water 3x times faster at night?
Murad has launched the Night Fix Enzyme Treatment, an overnight skin treatment that claimed to treat dryness, dullness, dehydration and fine lines to prevent overnight dehydration, at the same time achieve youthful skin. I know this product when I was attended their event last month and I finally got my hands on the new Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment!

The product is designed in a slim tube with magenta-purple colour packaging. 

I liked the product design so much, especially it's in pump head.

The texture is very light and easy to absorb without leaving any greasiness.

The product is recommended for more drier skin types, so I do hope it works to my skin.
My skin was actually getting excessively dry after I back from Japan and I needed something that is more hydration. I usually will used moisturizer as my last step skincare routine and now Night Fix Enzyme Treatment is going to be using for last step. 

The key ingredients in this product contains Violet which helps in delicate, soothing and brings comfort in mind, Cedarwood which exudes earthy aroma that helps elevate mood, relax and overcome stress; and Lemon which purifies and cleanses, and helping lift the day’s tension to invite positive energy.
How to use?
All you need to do is after applying moisturizer, massage evenly over face and neck as the last step of your night time regimen. The product claimed the skin will looks more vibrant, smooth and has an improved texture after 3 week but so far I only managed to use for 1 week so I will update here again if there is any improvement on my skin.

This is optional but Night Fix Enzyme Treatment has a special night care routine for better rest and better skin. It is suggested to apply Night Fix Enzyme Treatment apply all over face and cup your hands loosely over your nose. Don’t forget to take a deep breath through the nose and down into your belly, counting to three during the process. Hold your breath for 1 second, then release through the mouth, counting again to 3. This steps required to repeat 3 times.

My Thoughts
This was my skin condition after I back from Japan, as you can see the acnes are all over my face and my skin was getting dull due to expose the sun whole day at outdoor.I was forgot to apply my sunscreen and I tend to rely on the cushion foundation as I expecting it has SPF30+ but I don't think it works😭

My skin condition after 1 week of using Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment.

I cannot say that I noticed very dramatic results on my skin but when I wake up in the next day after using the treatment, I can feel my skin is getting hydrated and healthier day by day. I’ve tried a couple of Murad products and I liked this product the most! My skin is plump and definitely reduced pores especially the cheek area. If you having the same skin issues as me, I would highly recommend this product as it really works for dry skin! I also love the scent of it, it is very calming and I would not forget to apply before heading off to bed as it helps to improve my sleep. I can't wait to see how my skin looks in a few months. BTW, the price might be pricey for students as it cost about RM398. If you able to afford it, I think it is worth to invest your money in it.

If you wish to get Night Fix Enzyme Treatment, you can now purcahse by visit Murad Malaysia official website!

For more information,
Instagram: @muradmalaysia
Facebook: @Murad.Malaysia


Thanks for reading and see you in next post soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments