Beauty | B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask & Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask

August 29, 2017

Hi Berries!
So today I will be going to review the skincare products from B.Liv which I have used recently.

It's very important to choose the mask that is suitable for your skin. I usually go with wash off and sleeping mask as it is more convenient but if I have extra time I will prefer to use sheet mask. Here I'm going to do a simple review on two types of mask! So are you ready?

 The first products I will going to introduce is B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask 50g (RM99)!
There are three main ingredients in this mask which are:
O2 Bubble(Purifying)
Deep cleansing to wash away skin impurities and excess sebum.

Rice Powder (Brightening)
It helps to moisturize and brighten your skin, to leave your skin bright and soft.

Red Soft Beads (Exfoliating)
It will melts away to exfoliate dead skin & give you healthy glowing skin.

 It comes with a spatula for you to scoop out the mask.

As you can see there are some red soft beads inside which I have mention above that it is for exfoliating.

The fun part for using this mask that is it will foam bubbles once you have applied it on skin.
I find it interesting as I never been used this kind of mask before.

Even though the product comes with a close lid for preventing oxidation, but you can still see the prodcut foam bubbles inside lol. I have no idea whether it is due to I didn't close tightly enough.

How to use?
Basically, you just need to take a small amount and apply it on the skin.

The bubble will start to foam within 30 seconds.
After that you just need to leave it for 5-10 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. For better results in deep cleansing, you can massage your face before wash off.

I personally like this mask as it works as multi-function. It can moisturize, brighten, and exfoliate your skin at the same time. It is suitable for people who always busy in work and students as well.


For the next product which I'm going to talk about is B.liv Nano Bio-cellulose masks (RM129 for 4 pcs)!
I'm quite picky in choosing the mask as I do not prefer the mask with lots of essences especially when you have breakout skin.When I received it, I assume that it might leave sticky feeling on skin.

B.Liv Nano Bio-Cellulose Masks comes with three range for three different types of skin.

Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask
It contains Organic Algae (hydrating, repairing and clarifying your skin & protecting your skin from free radical damage), Rice Extract (for holding water molecules, thereby contributing to constant moisturization of the skin) and Hyaluronic Acid.


Age Eraser Youth Preserving Bio-Cellulose Mask
This mask contains Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (work as botox which relaxes visible fine lines and relieving stinging sensation and discomfort), Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 (soothes and protects skin from oxidative stress that cause by UV light, alcohol, environment and stress) and Hyaluronic Acid.

 Soothe Me Now Soothing Bio-Cellulose Mask
This mask contains Oragnic Immortelle Flower (which has remarkable longevity, it never fade when it's picked). Besides, it also contain Soothing Peptide (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15) that helps to increase skin's sensitivity tolerance and reduce the sensation of discomfort and Hyaluronic Acid. I recommend this mask for people who have sensitive skin.

There is one key ingredient that you will find in this three range which is Hyaluronic Acid, also known as HA. It keeps water to be 1000 specific 1000 times of its weight, to keep collagen hydrated and promote a youthful look.

I tried out the Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask instead of the other two range as I have a dry skin.

It's a bio-cellulose mask that can fit your skin perfectly like second skin. It has 2 outer layers for you to peel off after you have place your mask on face.

B.Liv Hydrate Away Moisturizing Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask has clinical proven results that skin hydration level increased by 15.6% (after 2 hours of single used) & increased by 16.1% (after 4 hours of single use). Surprisingly that it doesn't leave much essence on skin as most of it already absorbed. I'm glad that it doesn't leave any sticky feeling on skin so I need not wash my face. Also, I can clearly feel that my skin has become smoother and brighter. It has an instant effect on skin and it's a great product for last minute skin rescue too!


| Will I repurchase? |
My answer would be Yes for O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask and Hydrate Away Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask. I love both of them since it works well on my skin. Although the price might slightly pricey for students but since I can see the results on skin, it is worth to invest a better mask to pamper your skin.

| Where can I get this? |
You can get it from major online store (Hermo Malaysia, Lazada, 11 street, GEMFIVE) and also their official website www.bliv.com.my !
Another great news for you! Now you can enjoy discount with using my code: TIFFANY25 (for online purchase) !

Here's the link for you to get the products:
B.Liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask
https://www.bliv.com/my/index.php/new-skin-care-products/o2-bubbly-mask

B.Liv Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask
#Soothe Me Now
https://www.bliv.com/my/index.php/new-skin-care-products/soothe-me-now

#Hydrate Away
https://www.bliv.com/my/index.php/new-skin-care-products/hydrate-away

#Age Eraser
https://www.bliv.com/my/index.php/new-skin-care-products/age-eraser


The products might work different result on different skin types. Sometimes when the products doesn't work on you it is not because the product is bad, it just not suitable to your skin. I hope you find my review helpful :)

For more information:
B.liv Malaysia
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments