Event | Pika Pika Sparkling Bright Tea Party by Watsons

August 03, 2017

Last month, I was invited by The Butterfly Project to attend Pika Pika Sparkling Bright Tea Party at Foret Blanc which is hosted by Watson Malaysia.

I'm sure everyone of you would think Pika Pika is mean Pikachu haha!! It's actually mean "sparkling bright" in Japanese and it is a new skincare brand that is exclusively at Watsons Malaysia & made in Japan.

There are three products in Pika Pika Deep Cleansing Sparkling Bright range which are Fruity Cleansing Liquid, Hot & Cool Cleansing Gel, and Peel Off Mask.

 credit by The Butterfly Project
Before starting to test out every product, we were asked to do a No Mirror Makeup Challenge which has already inform us before we attending this tea party. I didn't apply any makeup at all but I feel super regret when I reached the tea party.
I saw my face just look super ill and my dark circles are so obvious gg.

We have given 5 mins to do our makeup which is very rush for everyone of us as we know that applying makeup need to take some times to complete it. It is very difficult to me especially I can draw my eyeliner well if there is no mirror beside me.

 Here is the final look!
It just looks "fine" in this photo haha! If you look closely you can actually see I didn't apply my lipstick well and my left eye eyeliner is thicker. It's okay, everything will be fine after remove it lol.
For the first product that I try out on my face is Pika Pika Deep Cleansing Sparkling Bright Fruity Cleansing Liquid (190ml~RM79) which is my personal favourite.

The texture of the cleansing liquid is quite watery & it has a fruity scent which I really love it!
It also contains natural fruit extract (lemon & apple), AHA & BHA which helps to dissolve dead skin & clear up your clogged pores. All you need to do is just dab some water on your face and apply this cleansing liquid on your face. You can remove makeup + cleanse face at the same time while you're showering!

All my waterproof makeup has completely removed.
I can feel my skin is so refreshing and smooth after using it!

Moving on to the second product which is Pika Pika Deep Cleansing Sparkling Bright Hot & Cool Cleansing Gel(35g~RM39).

It is a very interesting product for me as I have never heard about something that has hot the & cool effect. The thermal effect in this cleansing gel is to enlarge your pores for removing your blackheads and dirt, and for menthol is to soothe your skin and shrink pores.

I can clearly see my nose pores is not at obvious as before and I think it is a great product to rescue my nose!
However, I doesn't really like the scent of it TT


For the last product Pika Pika Deep Cleansing Sparkling Bright Peel Off Mask (80g~RM49), I didn't manage to try it on my face but I will show you how it is the texture look like!

 *Model hand from Shannon*
So basically it is a white & sticky texture peel off mask which helps to purify dead skin and absorb excess oil, anti-winkles and to help inhibit dark spots. However, this product is not suitable for every skin type especially sensitive and acne skin to prevent hurting your skin.


Tea Party impossible without desserts!
Our eyes weret looking at these cute and delicious desserts, I seriously cannot hold myself down especially when you saw desserts is just infront of you HAHA!

During the dessert session, everyone has received one tiny box from Forest Blanc as a door gift.

To our surprise, it is a unicorn macaroon!!!!!!
It is so adorable and everyone kept taking picture with it!



 Another surprise for us, Foret Blanc signature Unicorn Ice Cream!!! We never expect that we will get the chance to try out their signature dessert! 
Guess what? The strawberry on the top of ice cream is actually a chocolate hehe!

 With Ridley!
I love her hair colour and makeup so much & she just look so Japanese!

 credit by The Butterfly Project
The group photos with our unicorn macaroons! Glad to meet everyone!

The first thing I would like to thanks again to The Butterfly Project especially Mamasan Tammy for always letting us join fun and interesting event & I know you have done a lot of hard work!
Also, I would like to thanks Foret Blanc for treating us delicious and cute desserts which we really enjoy it! Last but not least, Watson Malaysia for hosting this event so that we can know about Pika Pika!

For more information, you can click the link below

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in the next post!
XOXO


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Everything looks so sparkly bright and refreshing...Loving all your shots..really makes me want to try the products myself...hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yana!! You should try out their cleansing liquid I strongly recommend! It really did a great job in removing makeup

      Delete