Event | Enchanted Siblings 2nd Anniversary Party @ Sri Petaling

October 19, 2017

Hi berries!
If you have followed me on Instagram, you will know that I have actually attend Enchanted Siblings 2nd Anniversary Party @ Sri Petaling! I personally love the way they decorate their 2nd Anniversary party as it makes the places so pastel and dreamy! I can't wait to show you the photos that I taken during the party!

Before that let me briefly introduce about Enchanted Siblings.

Enchanted Siblings is first themed beauty salon & well-known as No.1 nail service in Malaysia since they established in year 2015 at Sri Petaling. It was founded by the CHAN siblings, 3 elder sisters: Celeste, Munny and Ylinn and youngest brother: KW Chan.
So that why you can actually find their surname CHAN inside the word "ENCHANTED" , it is so creative and meaningful at the same time right?

I actually know Enchanted Siblings is because of Chanwon. I always saw her nails with cute, pastel or sparkle design on IG and it actually makes me want to do my nails like her! So I always "stalk" their IG post to check out their new designs.

What's the highlight of Enchanted Siblings?
Enchanted Siblings is also the first beauty salon which certified by SWAROVSKI ,which means that they only use genuine SWAROVSKI crystal for their nail art work.

Not just the nail services, Enchanted Siblings even provide Korean Eyebrow Embroidery, Nail courses and SWAROVSKI Bracelet- Pinkubizu!
I'm glad to invite by Enchanted Siblings for attending their very special day.

Let's follow me to check out what happen during the party!

Enchanted Siblings has put a lot of efforts in preparing their anniversary party. As you can see in this photo, everything is in pastel and unicorn OMG!!!

Even the desserts are all in pastel theme as well!

I was wearing pastel yellow for my top to match with their Anniversary party theme, I keep taking photos non stop as the desserts on table are too adorable and cute!

Another thing that steal my heart which is Pinkubizu, new launch product by Enchanted Siblings.
It is the best option for your BFF as birthday present or even guys can brought it for your girlfriend as well!

You can choose your own charm for your necklace & bracelet too! I really wish to grab all of it as it is so charming and beautiful.

Although they do have ready made Pinkubizu bracelet for purchase but the most happiest thing to me is we are able to customize our very own Pinkubizu bracelet during the party!
We choose our desire beads to create our bracelet and you can actually ask for their advise if you have no idea how to match or which beads should pick for your bracelet.

Tadaaaa! My personal Pinkubizu bracelet is done!
I love it so much as I won't clash the designs with others and it is also easily to match with my every single outfit.
If you wish to get the ready made Pinkubizu, you can click the link below to check out their designs!

 Thanks Enchanted Siblings for preparing so many fun activities and gifts for us! 

After a week, I decided to have my nail done at Enchanted Siblings Publika branch. I was surprised that Publika branch is totally different theme with Sri Petaling.

There are two different theme for each Enchanted Siblings branches, for Sri Petaling branch is Erelise (Pastel Home Theme) and for Publika branch is Lunaria Palace (Pink Heaven Palace Theme). The reasons that why I choose to visit Publika branch is because the distance is closer compare with Sri Petaling.

What I admire about Enchanted Siblings is they will let me to decide the design that I want on my nails unless if the size of the accessories is too big then they will only advise me to change my designs. Not only that, they will served water for preventing thirsty. Most importantly, the environment makes me feel very comfy and spacious.

The duration of nail service is depends on the design difficulty, it actually can be done within an hour if you're choosing casual design for your nails. Since some of my nail designs is more complicated so it need to take some time to complete.
Thanks Apple for your nail service that day!

This is the nail design that I pick as I never tried any of pastel colour of nail art design.
As you can see there is a baby breath on my thumb nail, two nails with blending effect nail art, and also the bling bling SWAROVSKI crystals nail. I could said that I really love the design on each of my fingers! Thanks again Enchanted Siblings💕

I totally agreed that Enchanted Siblings is a place to make your princess dream come true.
Girls, it's time to treat yourself as a princess & pamper your nail at Enchanted Siblings now!

Enchanted Siblings
Address:
Sri Petaling
11, Jalan Radin Bagu, Sri Petaling, 57000 KL.
Tel: +60126688717

Publika
Block A1-G2-08, Solaris Dutamis, 50480 KL.
+60136686688

Working Hours:
Everyday 11am - 8pm

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/enchantedsiblings

Instagram:
www.instagram.com/enchantedsiblings
www.instagram.com/enchantedsiblings2

Thanks for reading,
xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments