Sassy | Stylish and Chic Stationary

October 17, 2017


Hola my berries and now is already mid of October!! (time flies)

I always trying to organize my life by using notebook and planner as I’m not a natural planner. For me, it is important to get a nice notebooks and stationary to motivate myself to write my to-do-list and blog schedule on it. Hence, Sassy has fill-fulled what I want as a students and blogger.

Sassy is an online gift and lifestyle store which you can get different series of collections for stationary & accessories, from Marble series to the latest Lemon series.

If you have visit MPH before, I pretty sure that you have notice their stationary before as their stationary is eye-catching and stylish. Besides of MPH branches, you can also get it at Sogo KL & Sassy online store too! Sassy has launched an online store so you can just do your online stationary shopping at anytime and everywhere!

Every Sassy's collection had its own style. For examples, Neon series, Black Gold, Lemon and even Marble series which are able to fulfill your every preference!

The price range for Sassy products is around RM12.90-RM69.90, which is surprisingly affordable, especially for students and office lady. You need not spend a lot to get a good quality and trendy designs stationary!

Sassy is also a great options for you to get the meaningful gifts to your friends and family members. I assume that everyone of us would wish to get the gifts that not only want the items just look nice outside but useful at the same time too.

If you're looking for online stationary store, I would recommend you to check out Sassy as they always in style and keep up with the latest trends.

Good news for my lovely readers! You can get 30% discount for purchasing Sassy products with using my promotion code TIFFANY30! So don't say I bojio ah lol
(valid until 30 October 2017)

For more information,
Sassy Malaysia
Website

Facebook

Instagram

Thanks for reading,
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments