Lazior MayterLynn | Drink For You to Stay Healthy

October 20, 2017

Hi Berries!
As we know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day since it gives energy to us to kick start our day. For me, I will have my breakfast everyday unless if I have no class on the next day or wake up late lol. I always prefer to have one cup of oats drink with some biscuits or bread just to avoid leaving house with empty stomach.

Recently I start to drink MayterLynn Purple Sweet Potato Powder with Oat Grain beverage for my breakfast. It contains various of nutrients such as Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Brown Rice, Black Sesame, Oat Bran, Oat Flakes, Black Glutinous Rice, Black Bean, Red Bean, Green Bean, Soy Bean, Black Eyed Pea, Pearl Barley, Wheat, Buckwheat, Sorghum Rice, Soluble fiber, Inulin, Apple Fiber, Flaxseed Oil Powder and Stevia Extract.

WHAT'S THE BENEFITS OF PURPLE SWEET POTATO?
It contains high nutrients value:
Anthocyanin, Amino Acid, Cellulose, Iron Element, and Selenium
Besides, it has free radical scavenging capacity is 20 items the vitamin C and 50 times more
than vitamin E, beauty detox diet helps reduce fat accumulation, proven anti-cancer properties, ranked as top anti-cancer vegetables, & helps cholesterol, balance blood sugar and improve immunity.

MayterLynn beverage is suitable for all age, from children to adult. It is highly recommend to patients with diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, pregnant woman, and even Vegetarian can drink as well. MayterLynn is an all natural ingredients with no coloring, no preservatives and sugar free so you can drink it safety!

If you wish to control weight, MayterLynn is a great choice as it will reduce the absorption of excess calories to achieve slimming effect. Not only that, MayterLynn has rich in Anthocyanins, Zinc, Omega-3, DHA can help improve eyes diseases as well.


HOW TO ENJOY MAYTERLYNN?


Take 2 tablespoon of MayterLynn.

Pour 200ml of hot or warm water into cup and stir well.

and that's it!

WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT?
I have tried many types of oats drink in the market as my grandma always get it for herself and me lol. I think that the taste is not too sweet so if you're the beginner I will recommend you to try out MayterLynn. Most importantly, it really can manage my hunger so that I will not craving for snacks. I sometimes will drink it as meal replacement when I was in hurry. I feel less sleepy especially in the morning.

For more information
Lazior Sdn Bhd
https://www.facebook.com/laziorskincare

Thanks for reading & I hope my information is helpful for you :)
Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments